Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ascher07

ascher07 Senior member

Are there anymore versions of the Wyatt jacket on the horizon? Muchas gracias!

2. bearspoke

bearspoke Active Member

Wow. That is a seriously sharp rig El Argentino! I've never been a fan of pointed knits but that solid purple really knocks it out of the park.

3. johanm

johanm Senior member

These are sweet, very hard to find suede shoes in this color

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's actually apparently ridiculously hard to find suede in this color, period. Ask Mike.

I, on the other hand, will now own two pairs of boots (these chukkas plus the special order from last year) in this color! Woot. Maybe I'll put the boots in a museum.

Cheers,

Fok.

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Had to show this off. One of our customers in Brooklyn special ordered a Caine in Desert ACU Digicam. It was a shot in the dark, but it made up really freaking cool. We can cut these on demand in either of the digicam colors.

6. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

7. Epaulet

^^ @ Neutrino

Yes to the sneakers! We're going to bring out some new colors of the Sport Trainer and restock the white/grey ones.

We're also working on a new design, which will be a minimal all-leather tennis shoe. I should have a sample to show in the next few weeks.

The CPO will not be restocked, but we'll have our new EPLA canvas work jackets in January and denim jackets in Feb. Definitely more to come along those lines too.

Ah, I just saw these at the factory last week. Good lord, you guys are going to love them. They feel like buttah!

8. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Hmm, does that mean that the navy, cognac and grey are going to be discontinued in sneakers...

9. tricky

tricky Senior member

Another submission from Rob on the horizon? ;)

10. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

LOL, nope, but that looks damn good! I bet thats an awesome lightweight casual piece...

BTW, tricky, that Caramel Duck blazer fits you like it was made for you man...

11. tricky

tricky Senior member

Haha damn I thought for sure that has your name all over it.

And thanks - I love the Napoli coats! The duck wears especially well as it can take a beating :)

12. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

Mike, any pics of the denim jacket you mentioned? If it's cut like the Eisenhower, then :).

Thanks.

13. Epaulet

Still in the development side. It will fit along the lines of our shirts and the Eisenhower. The design will be a "trucker" type with slash pockets at the sides. We'll finish the interior pockets as well so it will be a functional jacket that you can actually carry stuff in. The basic piece will be done in 12oz Cone Selvedge (same as the late, great Rivet Chino selvedge), and we'll look to offer washed and overdyed variants down the line.

Seriously, I've never seen the Caramel Duck jacket worn so well. Great job with that!

We're going to carry navy forward, but probably let cognac and grey go. That's the sneaker biz. We'll try to offer new colors and options every few months or so.

I'm working out a potential MTO program for the sport trainer which would be really freaking rad. Nike ID style! You'd be able to choose the leather, choose the suede, three different sole colors, metal or blind eyes, etc. That's not too close on the horizon, but maybe in the Summertime. The individual shipping cost from Italy is pretty hefty though, so it will have to carry a significant premium over the stock price.

That said, we can certainly do sneaker group buys really easily.

14. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

I thought I didn't care for the Rain last but these Adams plain toes look absolutely awesome.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013

15. Epaulet

Croots England x Epaulet

With the deluge of new product we've released, I've totally been shirking my responsibility to post up the new things here. We launched these a little bit ago, but I think that they merit an extra mention.

I've spent the past few years looking for a quality bag line for us to carry. It's hard to find the right mix of quality and price. We wanted something a bit rugged that would age well and show some character, but not necessarily a crazy heavy cowhide piece or something too "Americana."

I came across Croots at the June Pitti show and everything came together. They're a family firm in England who makes everything in small, precise batches. They use a beautiful oiled bridle leather which is similar to Chromexcel, but a bit more pliable and richer in color. Their pricing is extremely fair for their quality, and we were able to make some customized changes with contrast colored interiors and newspaper straps for the bags. If you're in the market for a great briefcase/messenger or a weekender, then you'll love these. The briefcase is truly a perfect city bag.

Out of all the colors, green is my personal favorite. It's freaking stunning in person.

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Black: $795

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Loden: $795

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Navy: $795 *just one unit left of this color*

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Tan: $795

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Brown: $795

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Holdall Navy: $1095

[​IMG]
    Croots England x Epaulet Holdall Brown: $1095