• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Pastor

Reaction score
Hope it's not too late for one more contest entry. I'm suppose to be working on my dissertation today but I got a little bored.

Pastor Contest Entry Two
Epaulet Walt Regimental Trouser in Moss
Kroon Cotton/Linen Navy Sportcoat
Daniel Cremeiux Dress Shirt
Allen Edmonds MTO Cappuccino Shell Jeffersons

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Don't forget there's the Epaulet package up for grabs in the SF charity auction:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/371247/...for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/60#post_6772042

Current bid is $630, for a package that's worth over $800, with a MTO hopsack sportcoat and your choice of PS.

Auction ends today at noon ET, so get your bids in soon.
Just want to reiterate this. Bidding is now at $650, but it would be great to see a last minute rally. Represent for @Epaulet, guys.

Cheers,

Fok.

mattp

Reaction score
Couldn't resist a contest entry. Tweed for a damp and gloomy day in Brooklyn.

EP x Wigens cap
FF Harris tweed
Moss duck rivets (the fall 2013 item)
Carmina Steinbecks

ascher07

Reaction score
What with fall in the air, I'm getting that itch for boots! You guys have anything new from Carmina in the pipes? Thanks!

stmaier

Reaction score

What with fall in the air, I'm getting that itch for boots! You guys have anything new from Carmina in the pipes? Thanks!

There is an MTO for a dark grain burnished jumped up right now...

stmaier

Reaction score

Not a big grain guy, nor do I really have the patients for MTO...

Neither was I until I saw Carmina's hand burnished version...someone posted some pics a couple of pages back of the light version...I think they should be getting the fall restock of the dark cognac Anderson jumper pretty soon...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check your email guys, some great deals. Would get the cognac bal boot if I didn't already have the jumper. Loden in 3 sizes too

Picked up Scotch Grain Bal myself that I missed before

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snap decision: impulse buy cognac bals and keep waiting for WWII Lobb cognac shells in meantime...or just stay with WWII shell preorders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads