Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

EPAULET SECRET SANTA

Hey guys!

Thanks for reminding me. Let's get this rolling! I've never done anything like this before, so I'm thinking...

1) We compile a list of everyone who wants to participate. Let's try to do that in the next three days. On Monday, we'll assign out the secret santa matches and communicate it to everyone via PM

2) To participate, you'll commit to buying a local item, valued around $25 or so. It should represent where you live, and ideally come from a small shop. It does not have to be menswear related in any way. Something cool, with the money going to a small local business.

3) You'll ship the item out to your Secret Santa by the middle-end of next week so that they receive it in time for Christmas!

Sound good? So to participate, how about sending us an email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com with "Secret Santa" in the title. Please state your Styleforum user name, your full real name, your email, and your shipping address. I'll post a running roster every day of who has signed up. Let's say that Sunday is the deadline to join. And if you know that you're going to join, then please start thinking about the gift or pick it up ASAP. We'll issue everyone's match on Monday, and the faster that you can ship out the gift, the better.

ONE NOTE: Most guys participating will be from the States, but we've got a lot of dudes in Canada, Europe, and Asia too. I think that it would be cool to match up some cross-border Santas, but that would result in a higher shipping cost for the participants. If you absolutely do not want to ship anything out of your home region then please let me know in your email and we'll do our best to keep things in your area.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

2. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Rudy's forever. Will have to get some made up in the next FF round.

3. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

ooohhh in for Secret Santa! And I'm pretty hype on upcoming shirt FFs!

4. countrygent

countrygent Senior member

Very interested to hear how the Driggs develops. I would love to have the option of Rivets with 1" higher rise - those would be my perfect summer trousers.

H

5. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

Wow braidkid - first post in 2-3 years, and it just happens to involve a killer suit and a pretty lady. Good to have another old(er) member back in the fold!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

6. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I'm in for Secret Santa - Seattle FTW!

7. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

I'm in for Secret Santa. Now I have to get some San Francisco goodness for whomever I'm assigned!

8. oisin

oisin Senior member

I'm in for secret santa.

Hopefully I'll get some contest photos done soon, too.

9. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

I assume we could do Rudy's as well? If so, it will be great to have the garment dyed fabric options.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Absolutely. The Driggs won't actually be garment dyed, it's going to be made in a mid-weight cotton twill and then lightly enzyme washed. We can cut special orders in that cloth in both Walts and Rudy's, but we unfortnately cannot wash them as one-offs.

But the Driggs won't have any kind of special fading or aging, it's just going to be washed for a bit of softness. If you get a "raw" Walt or Rudy pant in that cloth, then you'll basically have the same effect after you wear it a bit and wash it a few times yourself.

Oh, we approved our final jean leather patch today! Going to be cut in brown chromexcel....

[​IMG]

11. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

I think the unis gio is my favourite rise to gradual taper. I love all of my rivets but I have opted to slim all of them down on the knee. I believe the gio has a slightly higher rise than the rivet and a more aggressive taper.

Love the idea of the driggs though and would love to give em a shot.

12. beez

beez Senior member

I hope my fit on my pre-order Jumpers are similar to my Emerson Jodpurs, which I love. I think this will turn out nicely!

13. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Dudes from CA will be sending out In N Out burgers!

14. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

Mike-

Is there an expected release for the undershirts yet? Mine are looking a bit ragged these days...

15. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

today: Carmina DM and FF wool RC

[​IMG]