Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Drivers and other service reps can write in whatever they need to, but, yes, there are preset choices.

EDIT: That said, I work for a different freight company and got curious, so I logged into our internal system to see what we have as options -- lo and behold, there are multiple accident-related presets, so who knows! Maybe UPS does have that as a preset. Which is scary.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  2. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

I'd love to see some alternative pants. I've been buying Our Legacy's Relaxed Trousers lately because they don't fit into the chino camp or the traditional trousers camp. Those fleece pants as described are a must, and possibly even those garment-dyed pants based on the RC shape.

A hoodie would be nice, but I'm not a huge fan of two-way zips. They had better be quality enough that they don't get stuck. ;) Sweatshirt would be great provided the neck is looser as tonio and others have said... Everlane's pattern is great, but I hate the reverse terry.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  3. Abecedarian

Abecedarian Senior member

Mike, I'll join the chorus and say that I'd like to see a higher rise on the garment-dyed pants. The rest sounds great.

4. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Oh right. The first rule of oatmeal tattersall club would be not to talk about it.

It's really not a heavy fabric so you should get some cooler weather night time wear unless you are moving to full tropical equatorial.

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

6. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Actually it's quality boxer briefs I'm after. I have to believe I'm not alone!

7. brp2

brp2 Senior member

Man do I love coming home to a box of clothes from Epaulet. Please forgive the low-quality photo (and the jacket / sleeve length for traditionalists, I know I should be a long). The most amazing part was that the Walts were already hemmed to the perfect length. How that happened I will never know.

[​IMG]

8. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

This is cool...though I have a huge problem dropping that much money on a bottle of Scotch, and I'm a HUGE whiskey guy. The shoes will last forever, the Scotch not so much, and in my experience with the uber expensive whiskeys (I did take the plunge on one, a Laphroaig 25) I can say that the difference between a $50 and a $100 bottle (where my limit generally is) is so much more noticeable than the difference between a $100 and a $500-$1000 bottle. The price jump is much more noticeable in clothing than it is is whiskey. Stick to a Glenlivet 18.

9. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Damn, with no collar size adjustment on the MTO shirts, I'll just have to stick with MTM from other places. It was a good idea the first time around, but if there were too many issues with production then I totally understand the reasoning for not keeping that option there.

10. wsumarine

wsumarine Senior member

I'm with you, disappointed, but I understand the reasoning.

11. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

I must have missed this, but this is a bummer for me too. The whole reason I looked forward to Epaulet MTO shirts was custom neck and sleeve size.

12. tricky

tricky Senior member

As long as I can play with the sleeves and length I'm good. I rarely wear a tie so I'm lucky here.

13. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

I didn't realize that you'd paused one-off shirts altogether (e.g. current offering but with a different collar and no chest pocket). Bummer. Good luck getting a new program figured out!

14. dupedd

dupedd Well-Known Member

Will there be a round of FF shirts again anytime in the near future?

15. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

To anyone who is familiar with both items: is the CPO jacket similar to the melton wool Eisenhower in terms of warmth? The former is 21oz, the latter 22oz I believe. The Eisenhower is lined in the body though.
    Also curious to know how the fit differs, I had to size up from my medium shirt size in the Eisenhower.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013