1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Stylish Dinosaur

I always hate it when your train gets derailed....

On a side note, I wonder if that's a normal pre-set choice (processed, being shipped, scanned, train derailment, pick one) or if they had to manually write that in.

2. Don L

Don L Distinguished Member

Loving the EPLA Work Shirt concept...
    Agree with the others on the rise for the Indochinos. The Rivet rise is just about the bare minimum for me....

Beautiful SC's MrSix and Beatle

Natural CXL Brixton's today
    Non EP Bedford Cords

[​IMG]

3. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

Rivet style chino with a slimmer leg from the knee down, YES!!!!! I have a decent sized waist and chicken legs so this is exactly what I want. I always get my Rivets tapered so I would be thrilled with this. Count me in for multiple pairs

4. Klemins

Klemins Distinguished Member

I'm always after a good denim jacket...Can you provide any details on the denim weight or if it will be a more traditional design (ie Type II, III) or your own take?

5. neutrino

neutrino Senior Member

I'm just a bit envious of the walt guys who have all the different tweeds etc. available, I heard they could be very warm especially when fully lined. I'm aching for some kind of a super-heavyweight cotton chino.

Also, the denim shirt looks pretty interesting to me. I'm curious to hear the price point for that one.

6. matty long legs

matty long legs Distinguished Member

I've been looking for an olive moleskin for a month now. Just purchased.

7. K. Nights

K. Nights Senior Member

I agree on the rise; I'm tall and I don't think I could make a lower rise work, the rivet is pushing it already. I also think the the Rivet leg is slim enough, but I could get down with something a tiny narrower for the summer. The lightweight fabric sounds awesome though.

8. brp2

brp2 Distinguished Member

+1

9. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior Member

Haha, I almost busted out those orange tweeds. Perhaps I will for next weekend's home game. The game was great but cold!

You may be on to something re dying those orange. : )

10. CHRK33

CHRK33 Distinguished Member

Definitely agree re: the rise. Happier if it was .5 inch higher than Rivet. But slimmer from the knee down sounds great.

11. CHRK33

CHRK33 Distinguished Member

100% agree regarding the looser neck on the crew neck - would be preferable for layering over an oxford. Regardless, Mike this looks absolutely great.

12. applky

applky Distinguished Member

13. Todd V

Todd V Senior Member

I think I agree on the looser neck as well. However, I wouldn't want the length to be quite as long as a sweater since a sweatshort tends to hang, not cling to the waist.

I would love to see an Ultimate Hoody. Thick but soft, shoe lace pull-string, brass grommets, super-duper long wearing.

14. kwanon

kwanon Senior Member

Would love to see a shallower scoop on the hem, since I image this will be worn mostly untucked. Love it otherwise.

For me as a skinny guy I couldn't deal with a rise any lower than the rivets. I've already switched mostly over to Walts for the sole reason that the higher rise helps my shirts stay tucked in better. Even with the rivets rise my shirts (of any fit, even very slim) tend to blouse/pull out a lot. I prefer the generally more casual details of the rivets (button fly, larger belt loops, no crease) to that of the Walt so I would love to see casual pants with a higher rise. I'm probably the only one, though!

15. Don L

Don L Distinguished Member

I'm with you