• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

racknac

Reaction score
Do you guys provide tracking numbers? I see a column for it in my order... but its empty. :sad:

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
fight[1].gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Mike, this is totally irresponsible of you. It's like what Kristi Goddard did to me in eighth grade.

Did she tempt you with canvassed men's outerwear? Sounds like our kind of girl! We might want to offer her a job.

Originally Posted by racknac
Do you guys provide tracking numbers? I see a column for it in my order... but its empty. :sad:

Our site generates one, but it's often blocked by commercial accounts (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Drop me an e-mail or a PM, and I'll be happy to look it up for you.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
I noticed the Styleforum collaborative shirting preorders are now available, but I can't seem to locate the Navy & Cadet Blue swatch.

Please tell me you are still planning on making this beautiful shirt
smile.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The Epaulet & Styleforum collab shirts are now up for preorder. I created a dedicated thread to it here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=198798

I'm really sorry to say weren't able to get ANY of the original tea-stained colors. We were working on it for a few weeks - that's why everything got pushed back.

Looks like our Japanese distributor goofed. These fabrics were supposed to be brand new and produced in huge quantities. When we went to place the actual order, we learned that they weren't produced past small sample quantities, and all of the available inventory was closed. We picked three good substitutes though. I hope that these will serve well in their place. Click through to the Preorder thread and check 'em out.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

samsterdam

Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
I missed out on the hiker parka! I was waiting for my replacement credit card to arrive, and when I checked this morning there were still XLs. I got home from work to see my card arrived, immediately fired up the laptop and, of course, gone. Serves me right for not just sucking it up and using the ol' debit card. If an XL ever finds its way back to you, Mike, please let me know.

Anyway, maybe I'll go console myself by picking up a couple more shirts
laugh.gif

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I've noticed on all of my recent shirts that the care tag says wash wear cycle. What's the best way to care for them? Oxfords and the last SF collab (double faced shirts).

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Post O'alls is biting that Epaulet steeze.

1783.jpg

The uneven pattern takes an already bold pattern over the top and makes it much too jarring. Not to mention the price tag is a good $70+ higher than the Epaulet joint. Still one of my favorite shirts.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

The Epaulet & Styleforum collab shirts are now up for preorder. I created a dedicated thread to it here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=198798

I'm really sorry to say weren't able to get ANY of the original tea-stained colors. We were working on it for a few weeks - that's why everything got pushed back.

Looks like our Japanese distributor goofed. These fabrics were supposed to be brand new and produced in huge quantities. When we went to place the actual order, we learned that they weren't produced past small sample quantities, and all of the available inventory was closed. We picked three good substitutes though. I hope that these will serve well in their place. Click through to the Preorder thread and check 'em out.

You think there is a chance for the tea-stained colors in the future seasons?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed that as well.

I was actually at Barney's yesterday and they also did a flannel; workshhirt in the Purple flannel from last year.

Originally Posted by APK
Post O'alls is biting that Epaulet steeze.

1783.jpg

The uneven pattern takes an already bold pattern over the top and makes it much too jarring. Not to mention the price tag is a good $70+ higher than the Epaulet joint. Still one of my favorite shirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads