Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Thanks, guys. I took this advice minus the elbow patches!

2. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

I believe those are pictures of mine that arrived yesterday. The fit and the feel is absolutely perfect. I also got a sport coat in the pearl grey and it's absolutely gorgeous. I ordered some matching Walts in the same fabric and really look forward to them coming in soon.

I've lost quite a bit of weight, especially in my gut and chest since ordering and I was a bit scared that the jackets would need a lot of alterations but thankfully that's not the case. I'm going to try to get a few fit pics this weekend.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013

3. Wade

Wade Senior member

that speckle fisherman sweater looks really nice

4. malwear

malwear Senior member

Hi Mike,

Can you remind me what was tweaked in the fit for the new CPO's. I had one of the old model in medium that I loved, but had to unload because it was a little tight in the armpits, cuffs, and (slightly) chest. Trying to decide if I want a medium or large. Also, is the length the same?

Thanks!

5. althanis

althanis Senior member

I was really really on the fence about that one, but decided against it. I don't regret my decision, but it looks like a really awesome sportcoat. Enjoy!

6. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

It's November, I'm in Ireland and yet I've just bought the red seersucker gingham shirt. Wrong part of the world, wrong time of year but couldn't say no to a beautiful shirt for 50 bucks.

7. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

I agree. I like both, but trying to decide which I like the most since I'll likely only get one. Decisions...

8. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Matt or Mike, do you have a strong preference re: either the grey or brown heavyweight mink trousers? Leaning towards brown but in one of the photos the grey has a blue-ish cast which looks great. In the other photo, the grey is much darker and is a standard mid-grey, which doesn't appeal as much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

9. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Shoot. I need mink fur trousers now? Epaulet is killing it/me.

Experiencing some mild FOMO in re. the green fisherman's sweater. I think I'm all knit-weared up for the season, but it looks so nice and at such a good price...

And finally, hope to have a Barena knit SC in hand by the end of the day. Really looking forward to this.

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Whoa. What is this trouser you speak of?!

Very tempted: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/buttondown-collar-japanese-camo-corduroy

11. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Just ordered the mink fur trousers, was waiting for a heavyweight to drop for the past 2 months, absolute no brainer. For those who are still trying to decide, apparently they only have enough materials to make 16 units per color!

12. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

13. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Question on the fisherman sweaters, I've been looking to get an inis meain fisherman for a while, and the 400 plus price tag is the only thing that's stopping me. Can Mike or someone elaborate on why these are so much cheaper, is it just the brand or perhaps more handwork on the more expensive ones?

14. Costa

Costa Senior member

It's being blindsided by items like this that throws my clothing budget into a tailspin! Had to order.........

15. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

How thick/warm are the mink fur trousers compared to the tweed? Meaning, is this overkill for my part of the country? I have a few tweeds and flannels already, but the brown mink sure looks nice.