1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Right, like what if you have to deliver a calf and you don't want to take your jacket off? We've all been there.

5 people like this.
  2. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

"the stain pattern really brought new life to the garment"

i feel a DIY Thread post comin' on...

3. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

[​IMG]

4. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yes sir to both!

Going through the factory as we speak - along with the distressed Cone selvedge

Got you back!

Haha, I like to wear the last button open for no reason at all - I just think it looks cool. With the right cuff and the right watch, it adds an extra bit of... :nodding:

I like working cuffs, and I generally suggest to to anyone ordering MTO jackets or suits who is pretty confident in their sleeve length. I just recognize the utility of keeping them non-functional on OTR pieces.

6. Epaulet

Two quick photos to show. First off, if you ever wondered what the guts of a Southwick lapel looks like, then wonder no more:

[​IMG]

Next, here's a preview pic of the black leather MA-1 Jacket that we're running from Schott this season. Should be here around mid-September. The fit on this is absolutely perfect.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Probably more a fall/winter weight, but not very heavy really. The speckled tweed has kind of a nice fuzziness to it too. I was wearing it this time around in pleasant weather in Boston and it's definitely not too warm for 60s/70s for me. Particularly considering sportcoat time for me tends to be pretty heavily temperature controlled no matter what the season.

8. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

went to another wedding this past weekend.

[​IMG]
    I'm wearing the Epaulet Marcello jacket & medium grey super 120s Walt pants with Carmina austerity brogues, and my brother-in-law is wearing the Epaulet navy hopsack suit and Carmina shortwings.

[​IMG]

9. Goodman

Goodman Senior member

Will it be possible to purchase the above as is. Now that functioning cuffs have become pedestrian and pick stitching is found on the cheapest of jackets, I need a "functioning lapel" TM (I'm trademarking the term as we speak) to show off just how bespoke my jacket is.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    6 people like this.
  10. brp2

brp2 Senior member

Sorry for the poor photo quality and locale, but these DWR Rivets are fantastic (even if my real size is more 35 than 34). Thanks to @stevent for parting with these and allowing me to get over my regret for missing them on sale.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. V1KTA222

V1KTA222 Senior member

Anybody have a picture of what the rivet seams look like without the seam tape?

12. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

LOVE the grey fleck! Mike is taunting me with the two-sided offerings since I have been asking for more of them!

13. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

Hey Mike, on the double sided FF Rivets, can we assume that the first color listed is the outer color? Meaning the Pine-British Khaki is green on the outside?

14. Epaulet

Thanks for posting this! I've got two more categories: Patterned Flannels and Solid Flannels. I'll have them up this evening.

Yes, the main color is the outer color, and the second one is on the interior.

These are some of the nicest double-faces that I've seen. Love that Pine color!

15. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

how similar is the Pine to the Jade from the steeped twill FF round? I kno the material is pretty different but just curious if there would be overlap for me.

16. Epaulet

Oh, I'd say that it's really different in color. Pine is a dark green, pretty English looking. Jade was a lot lighter, plus it was faded out. This doublefaced cotton is not washed or garment dyed, so it's really punchy. That said, you've got to decide how many in-your-face pants you can have in the collection :)

17. Don L

Don L Senior member

Purple - It's the new Black

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  18. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I thought orange is...

19. Bobbo316

Bobbo316 Senior member

Im with you on the grey fleck. They are hot!