Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Don L

Don L Senior member

Mike - will all of these new Fall/Winter Walt's be restock items or are there some that are one and done runs?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Yup, we have some BEAUTIFUL gloves. All hand made in Naples. I ran out of time to get them online last night, but we'll work on them over the weekend.
    Absolutely. Fabric should be at the factory early next week.
    Thanks guys, it's been great to see the feedback on our Samuelsohn collection! They make really phenomenal products, and like Carmina/Vass their jackets sit nicely across from Southwick, with both of them offering a ton of value for their respective price points. I'll write more about each piece a little later today.
    We actually can order a matching Rain System trouser for anyone who's interested. I don't have the Walt fit available yet with Samuelsohn, but they do a modern shape which is pretty close to the Rudy and a very slim shape which is the Phineas Cole fit. We'll have the Samuelsohn custom fabric box in about a week and we'll be able to offer a range of MTO options this season.
    Yup, we have them in both NYC stores. They'll be in Santa Monica in about a week.
    Good question! I'll check it out today and geat back to you. The hand is going to be different on them, but I suspect that it could work.
    I looked at the Gable originally and our cut is substantially slimmer and more tapered. I can certainly ask Samuelsohn for a recommendation on what size of our fit would speak best to a 42 Gable. They have a CAD system there, so it should be pretty accurate. Or if you like our fabrics, it's no problem for us to order you a custom MTO Gable in them too. We have access to all of their shapes. And for the cashmere... that would be one awesome suit! I'd have to advise against it in all good conscience though. You rarely see a 100% cashmere trouser because the fabric is so fine. You'd have to wear the trousers very sparingly. The thighs and seat would wear out really fast. A plush cashmere like that is no problem for a jacket but your legs and hips will put a lot more stress on a garment.
    If we've got Nightshade left in your size then you should go with that. It's pretty much as easy to match as a navy trouser - but you have the added bonus that you can wear it with a navy jacket. It's just cool as hell.
    Drop us an email with the jackets that you ordered - Matt will be happy to suggest a matching trouser or two for each one. We do that all of the time. And yes, you can never have enough orange pants. Orange pants are so fresh!
    Either way you'll be covered with Tarrago. It's totally safe to use on suede.
    We ordered the fabric before opening the Santa Monica store and ended up cutting nearly all of it to cover inventory for all three shops. We'll have enough cloth for Rudies in all of these fabrics, but it's doubtful that we'll do another round of Walts in them - especially the more colorful tweeds.
    Thanks so much for posting up this story! We're thrilled that you're so pleased with the shoes!

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

4. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Hey Mike -
    If I was fine with the Grey Donegals last winter I shouldn't have any issue with any of the new Tweeds correct? As I previously mentioned the Purple Shetlands Tweeds you ran last Winter were itchy as hell.

5. streetlight

streetlight Well-Known Member

They are the snuff suedes

6. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Not the best pics, but Carmina kudu antelope and Rivets duck canvass. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I was able to check out a sample of Mike's Samuelsson, its the reral deal, really nice stuff, and SVB is dead on, super soft cashmere!

Those KUDU...:slayer:

8. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Another Olde English D...and the LBM Navy...though, with teh beard, I may need to look for a red B. Sorry MP.

9. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

RUDY GUYS!

We just put all of the new trouser fabrics into the Rudy Special Order item. We don't have a ton of stock in these, so when something runs out it will disappear.

[​IMG]
    Special Order Rudy Trousers

10. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

What happened to the Steel Mist? Is that fabric no longer available?

11. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

Will the chocolate duck be added tomorrow?

12. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

13. blacksamurai30

blacksamurai30 Well-Known Member

I actually bought an Ovadia shawl collar sweater jacket, tried it on, but wasnt in love with it (tags still on it haha). I actually contacted the store and they let me know that their version of the sweater is made in the same factory as Ovadia's so they are the same weight. I will definitely be offloading my Ovadia for the Epaulet!!!! Plus...colors!!!!

14. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I just added the chocolate duck, that cloth is arriving at the factory early next week

Sorry, this is sold out.

15. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

Too bad about the Cool Grey Check. I waited on the Rudy order of Nightshade and it sold out and now this. :embar: