Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. applky

applky Senior member

^ ?

Pretty sure that fabric doesn't exist anymore. (If it does, Mike, please withdraw funds directly from bank account.)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Oh man, if only Corduroy Tweed was still in our life.

Awesome, thanks so much! I knew that was going to be your stee-lo

Thank you sir! You're going to love them. Perfect nighttime weather for those trousers these days.

What can I say, you guys are the best customers ever. Thanks for always rolling with our sometimes crazy scheduling.

Haha, I'm on West Coast time. It's not early - it's just psychotically late.

Sure, I love that idea. Although we'll have the dark brown scotchgrain Jodphur going up at the same time, so I'm not sure if we'll have enough interest to run both of them. Any other wishes for a Jumper Boot. I've got decent stock in Shell Cordovan these days. Maybe a black one?

And Chocolate Duck is paid for and en-route as of this week. We'll be able to take Rudy orders on it ASAP. Walts will get cut pronto once it arrives.

3. aldenwear

aldenwear Senior member

Thank you for the new made to order program. It sounds like it will increase opportunities for more great styles. That is great news.

A vote for some boots in saddle cordovan with the lower top, like your Bradbury (captoe) and Steinbeck (short wing tip) boots, as opposed to the boots that go higher up the leg like the Greeley and jumper models.

Also a vote for some spectator make-ups.

Thanks again.

4. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Big game week for my Tigers! Orange theme all week starting with the autumn speckles today. I love these pants!! Sorry for the not so great iPhone pics. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. tricky

tricky Senior member

Nice! Still waiting on mine. Please tell me they fit on the smaller size. I stupidly went 34 instead of my usual 33.

6. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Love the whole combination. Looking good.

7. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Well, I ordered my usual 32" waist and they are spot on in the waist. The thighs are slim but not too tight and the rest of the leg is also trimmer but not too slim. Honestly, they are dang perfect for me. I love them - favorite pants already!

8. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

9. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Hi Guys,

I was noticing that the sleeves on my Napoli jacket flare a little from mid-forearm to the cuff. Is this my imagination? Do all sport coats do this or is this just specific to the Napoli?

10. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Mine are at the tailor and went with the orange stripe as well. Looking forward to getting these back!

11. hypomnema

hypomnema Senior member

Any chance the big fall delivery of Walts will arrive this week?

12. Kingcarn

Kingcarn Well-Known Member

is there another winter coat in the works? I seem to remember an overcoat of sorts coming down the pipe.

13. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

I finally got a chance to stop by the Santa Monica store on Friday evening and had the pleasure of meeting Mike and Adele for the first time. It's not like I needed any further convincing to cement my status as a lifetime Epaulet customer, but if I did, they would have managed to do so and then some. It was awesome to finally meet the faces behind my favorite clothing brand and to be able to talk clothing and style with people whose knowledge of the industry vastly exceeds my own. I got a chance to check out some swatches of the MTO fabrics (that wool corduroy is freaking awesome) and Mike was kind enough to give me a sneak peak at some of the upcoming pieces of the Epaulet LA line. If your tastes at all align with my own, prepare to have your mind blown. There were some awesome pieces there. I'm really looking forward to the new Epaulet t-shirt.

As much fun as it was drooling over all the amazing product, the highlight of the evening for me was drinking Bulleit Rye with Mike and talking about things totally unrelated to clothing. The same qualities and personality traits that make he and Adele amazing retailers, makes them all around amazing people as well. It was a true pleasure getting to meet them. Also, between Clarence Carter's "Strokin" and R Kelly's "Real Talk", there was no shortage of class or elegance for the evening. [​IMG]

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

^EP, it's a lifestyle. [​IMG]

Surreptitious airport shot with Marcello guncheck and cobalt blue linen FF Walts.

[​IMG]

15. applky

applky Senior member

^ Deets on apple -- where can kop?

JK what I really want to know is where it's warm enough that you can still dress like that!