1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. doryfore

doryfore New Member

Will the olive Doyle jacket be available again?

2. MarioImpemba

MarioImpemba Senior member

Jesus Christ... [​IMG]

In other news... man, $35 for a loopwheeled tee? Insanity. Had to pick one up. Any ideas if this is limited run/stock?

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you!

No, these tees are here for the long run - although we'll probably phase certain colors in and out. I'm thinking to keep Navy-White-Vintage Black as our basics and do 2-3 new colors every few months.

I'm actually going to put in a reorder soon. For the new colors, I'm thinking Olive Drab (like an army shirt) and Burgundy. Any other requests? These would come around end October, so I'm going to stick to darker and more subdued colors. We can bring out the bright stuff for Spring.

Yup! We're not far away now, they should ship any day from Los Angeles. Once I have the packing list I can even build the stock out online while they're still in transit.

Overall we've been nailing 3-4 weeks on most of the trouser MTO's, although we've had a few guys here who regrettably had longer delivery times than that. We have about a 95% fill rate within the correct time frame. And when delays happen, it's usually because the pants are initially made with an incorrect detail, and we send them back to be made again.

That said, the factory is off until 8/15. If you place your order now or then, you're looking at a delivery in mid-Sept. I've got all of the Fall MTO swatches in hand, but I'm taking my time with listing them, as we can't really submit anything until their holiday is over. Southwick is out on vacation too. This is a common thing for our factories - most of them close for about two weeks in August.

Thank you! We've got a green bridle leather weekender bag and a restock of the briefcases to put up next week

Thanks for coming by! It's always a pleasure to meet SF guys in person.

GOAL!!

[​IMG]

Yes, but they sadly won't make it this season. It was taking forever to get the collar right, so I went with the pique t-shirt as an alternative. Might be able to do a long sleeve Lazio polo for the Fall though.

Will do!

Thank you sir! I think that you guys will really dig this piece. I have an advance sample that I can show some pics of tomorrow.

4. Nakedsnake

Nakedsnake Senior member

@Epaulet , I think a nice light grey would be a staple for your basic t shirts, as probably henleys too, if you're asking for colors to think about.

5. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

^ +1. Or a darker, more saturated grey.

6. Beav

Beav Senior member

Mike, just a quick question if you have a moment... do you have plans to restock the navy hopsack walts soon? Thanks!

7. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Also, I know Mike has said that a heavier weight fabric is planned for the LS Henley, but I'll say that the current fabric in LS would make a really outstanding shirt. And would work really nicely for layering.

+1 to all the excitement about the Garand.

8. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Are there more stock fabrics of the Driggs coming for fall? Or just MTO?

Sorry if I missed this somewhere back down the line.

9. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

PSA (only because it just recently sold out), for anyone who missed out on the Samuelsohn Bernard Windowpane Blazer in Size 40, I just received mine and excitedly took it to my tailor immediately. Unfortunately, my monkey arms screwed me this time and there isn't enough fabric in the sleeves to lengthen them the 2 1/2 inches they need. So if anyone missed out, I am happy to pass along the blazer at cost. I'll cover overnight shipping to you. It's absolutely brilliant and am not happy that it didn't work out for me. PM me if you are interested.

http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...rd-sportcoat-royal-blue-loro-piana-windowpane

Also for any 38s out there, you should absolutely snag the last one - a fully canvassed blazer in a to die for Loro Piana wool is absolute highway robbery at this price point.

1 person likes this.
  10. aglose

aglose Senior member

Going back to school soon (back to poor college student land) but before I become a lurker on this thread again I wanted to give a shout out to Mike @Epaulet for being an upstanding guy who backs up his word. Been rocking the carmina loafers quite a bit and I really appreciate jumping through the hoops for me! I will try and grab a pic of them out in the wild with some rivets as well.

11. OlafG

OlafG Senior member

YES!

12. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

This.

13. applky

applky Senior member

For the grey shirt, a twisted yarn/heathered would be great. Most heathered grey shirts out there are awful polyester blends.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  14. Epaulet

Good call! Although, something interesting - nearly every heathered fabric is going to be a cotton-synthetic blend. Unless it's a natural tone, the yarn has to be either piece dyed (dye the fabric before sewing) or garment dyed (dye after sewing) to achieve a color.

Cotton yarns fully take the dye. Synthetic yarns won't, so you can achieve that heathered look while still choosing a few colors in a given fabric run. Our very first sweatshirts are done with a cotton-poly blend for this reason.

That said, I'm definitely on the lookout for special fabrics to run the loopwheeled tees in. It's a sensitive process, so only certain things will work, but I've got my eyes open.

Thank you sir, and enjoy those shoes!

Yes, we're going to run some basic Fall/Winter fabrics like grey flannel and grey tweed in the Driggs. And we'll restock all of the existing variants except for purple canvas.

Definitely, we've got a bunch of them coming in shortly

15. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Mike,

I am assuming this applies to any order nut currently fulfilled? I placed a Driggs MTO at the start of July. Should I expect it mid-September time frame? I am not in "need" of the order or anything more just looking for general timeframe

16. TweedyProf

TweedyProf Senior member Dubiously Honored

Thanks again Mike for great response and patience on an order (you know why [​IMG]).

17. AHS

AHS Senior member

Received my khaki rivet chinos and (on sale!) grey check flannel walts. As always... I love the clothes and the customer service.

I am planning to be in NYC next month. Can I be measured for the MTM program when I stop by the store?

18. Epaulet

Epaulet Garand Trouser Preview

Here's a few pics of the Garand, WWII-style trouser. Everything here is the final design, except that besom coin pocket will be about half the size

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The construction is only part of the story though. We've got an awesome heavyweight UK twill for this, and each one will go through a 40 min enzyme wash. I think that you'll really dig the end result!

3 people like this.
  19. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

You did it Mike! Like it a lot.

20. Don L

Don L Senior member

They look great Mike [​IMG]