Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Extremely difficult to choose just one. The Navy Flannel is the stand-out best, but since I already own a number of variations of navy pants, I went with the Olive Flannel for some color diversity in my wardrobe. Still a very tough decision to make as they are really all quite fantastic. Epaulet killing it as usual!

2. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

What's the deal with the double faced fabric - can you have those made up with either side facing out?

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Just dropped some on the Donegal, and that burnt umber is giving me the look.

4. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

The look, George?

The "look."

[​IMG]

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Ha!

The you-will-own-me...oh-yes, you-will-own-me-very-soon look. You know that look.

6. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

I just found out my EP jeans spent a week sitting at the USPS NY sorting station, but are finally on their way to me! I've been checking the mail with that same eager anticipation all week, so I know what you mean!
    Hey JustinW, did you file a complaint with USPS? I called them to ask for a refund and they said they can't because there is no guaranteed delivery date and only the sender can file a complaint and ask for a refund. So in the end I paid $30 for the package to sit in the sorting facility for a week when I could have paid for regular shipping which would have arrived earlier.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Extremely difficult to choose just one. The Navy Flannel is the stand-out best, but since I already own a number of variations of navy pants, I went with the Olive Flannel for some color diversity in my wardrobe. Still a very tough decision to make as they are really all quite fantastic. Epaulet killing it as usual!

Thanks guys! And good call on those two fabrics.

What's the deal with the double faced fabric - can you have those made up with either side facing out?

The double-faced fabric will be made up with the brown side facing out. When you get them hemmed, you can have them finished with a cuff to show off the grey on the inside. Or, you can do a plain bottom and keep the grey interior a secret.

Although the double-faced nature is a cool feature, the main selling point for me on this is having a beautiful worsted wool trouser in a rich brown color. These will be really stunning made up.

Hey JustinW, did you file a complaint with USPS? I called them to ask for a refund and they said they can't because there is no guaranteed delivery date and only the sender can file a complaint and ask for a refund. So in the end I paid $30 for the package to sit in the sorting facility for a week when I could have paid for regular shipping which would have arrived earlier.

Really sorry to hear about this guys. USPS is generally very reliable, but when the screw up, they screw up big time. Glad that you got the packages though.

When this happens with our free Priority Mail service, it's out of our control. But, send me a PM with your details UBC - that's not supposed to happen with Express. We can't get your money back, but I'll be happy to split the cost with you to make up for the lost time.

8. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

You guys ever think of doing the Hoyt in black? I'd love a pair.

9. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

I love the trousers... any plans for a medium gray? [​IMG]

10. Epaulet

You guys ever think of doing the Hoyt in black? I'd love a pair.

Not at the moment, but most likely when we restock Hoyt's later in the season. Our next denim release will be the Smith in Indigo and Overdyed Black.

I love the trousers... any plans for a medium gray? [​IMG]

Absolutely! Got something like that going online later today.

Alright, so I spent 8 solid hours yesterday doing product photography. I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of product going online this week. Watch this space for constant updates! Let's start with three new Epaulet shirts, all in great Fall plaid colors. All of these are buttondown collar and long sleeve.

[​IMG]
    Burnt Orange & Cream Plaid: $130

[​IMG]
    Violet & Rust Plaid: $130

[​IMG]
    Navy & Grey Tartan: $130

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Diggin' the orange/cream and navy/gray big-time, Mike. I know you say in the description that this is a middle-weight fabric. How does it compare with the weight of your white pinpoint oxford?

- Keith

12. Gagno905

Gagno905 Senior member

I've been lurking this thread like a hawk waiting for new drops in XS and here they are. Grabbing a Navy / Grey Tartan in XS right this instant.

This is my first Epaulet shirt. I'm fairly certain an XS will fit me well and if it does then I'm definitely getting the Burnt Orange as well.

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Absolutely! Got something like that going online later today.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. lalakis

lalakis Active Member

Hi,

Are you going to stock longwings in size 10?

Thanks

15. Epaulet

Diggin' the orange/cream and navy/gray big-time, Mike. I know you say in the description that this is a middle-weight fabric. How does it compare with the weight of your white pinpoint oxford?

- Keith

Good call! I'd say that the fabric weight is pretty similar to our pinpoint oxfords and dress shirts. It's a nice middleweight that you could easily wear on its own or layered.

Oh, and I got a few questions about the actual color tone on the Burnt Orange. I think that the outdoor fit shot in the online product detail is very accurate. The studio shot on white came out a little bit too red, as it's hard to capture subtle tones of red and orange when you're using flash photography.

I've been lurking this thread like a hawk waiting for new drops in XS and here they are. Grabbing a Navy / Grey Tartan in XS right this instant.

This is my first Epaulet shirt. I'm fairly certain an XS will fit me well and if it does then I'm definitely getting the Burnt Orange as well.

Thanks! We'll get that right out to you.

Hi,

Are you going to stock longwings in size 10?

Thanks

Yes, we've actually got them on order now. I'm not sure exactly when they're coming in - we try to keep all sizes of the color #8 Longwing in stock at all times.