Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

My Mulberry leather jacket just arrived today, and I've got to say, this is one damn fine jacket. I have several leather coats from RRL, Belstaff, and J Crew, and this jacket is by far, my favorite. If any of you guys have been on the fence about this coat, get off of it. It's a great coat at a fantastic price. Thanks guys!!

2. coolron

coolron Senior member

I'm not sure if Carmina can make it but reversed kudu chukkas would be so badass. I really do like the way Carmina does chukkas, they're very elegant.

3. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Is anyone jumping on the italian flannel suit? The medium grey is a tempting opportunity. I wonder if I will feel too warm to wear it indoors much.

4. Abecedarian

Abecedarian Senior member

I have it and love it. You can wear it with a sweater or vest and scarf into deep New York December. I got it fully lined and that's great for wearing it in the chill. But if I could do it again, I'd go with the 3/8 lined version, which I'd imagine to be more comfortable in a climate-controled office. The 3/8 lined purple shetland jacket that I have for sale is perfect indoors and out.
    [​IMG]

5. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

I know I'm in absolute minority here, but what turns me off in the mulberry is the large flaps. I'm a much bigger fan of the wyatt shape. And that one last medium has been staring at me [​IMG]

Also, the harris tweed eisenhower looks slick! As do the gloveralls.

6. janky fish

janky fish Well-Known Member

can anyone comment on the warmth of the veneto technical sportcoats?

7. haiglarsen

haiglarsen Well-Known Member

I remain on the fence. It's gorgeous, but the pocket flaps are keeping me from pulling the trigger!

8. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

I have both the Mulberry & the Wyatt (both in XL) and I slightly prefer the Mulberry, I think it's cut a bit slimmer. The flaps are not bulky at all, like, they don't stick out or add any extra "poof" around your mid-section. The Wyatt is warm as all hell though, it is (in my opinion) much more substantial than the Mulberry.

9. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

hahaha good point, thanks mike

10. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

The vass leather swatches for colors, can you upload those online for those of us who can't go? Or for future reference.

11. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I got super excited when I saw the Vass special order section of the newsletter, but then I read where the 15% off doesn't apply to special orders :(

Just to confirm, if I call in to do one of the Vass MTOs, can I still get the 15% off on a Rudy order for one of the new tweeds? Or does the discount only apply to items that are currently in stock?

12. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

From the email, it sounds like its only for items that are currently in stock.

13. digga

digga Senior member

what is the 15% off?

for some reason I didn't get the newsletter this week. not sure why, I got the letter last week and all previous weeks.

14. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Check your spam folder? Otherwise, PM me your email and I can forward it to you

15. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Yeah that's what I figured, bummer for me since pretty much everything I buy from Epaulet nowadays is special ordered.

Vass group MTO orders will start on Oct 11-12, with a trunk show in-store and a Vass rep on hand. Participate in-store or by phone on one of the MTOs and get 15% off any other items bought in-store.