Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Italian Navy Flannels look dope!

totally...

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Italian Navy Flannels look dope!

Seriously, this is the most crucial trouser fabric of all time. Click through to the full size pic of this fabric roll, it's absolutely insane.

[​IMG]
    SEE FULL SIZE

Mike, will these trousers be lined at all? I'm assuming at least thigh-length lining.

- Keith

Yes, they'll all be half-lined to the knee. We always do that with wool trousers.

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

If I hadn't just dropped twice as much (whoops) on navy WWM Ranger pants, I'd be putting that bolt at the top of my list. Good god.

4. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

Expecting a restock in the medium grape/purple lawn shirts anytime soon?

5. whatever123

If I hadn't just dropped twice as much (whoops) on navy WWM Ranger pants, I'd be putting that bolt at the top of my list. Good god.
    that is interesting, when i saw that picture i thought of the wwm's rangers too...but the upper-thigh measurement on the wwm's are way to narrow for me. i think that fabric above is so cool! there on my list to order...thanks for detailed picture.

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

that is interesting, when i saw that picture i thought of the wwm's rangers too...but the upper-thigh measurement on the wwm's are way to narrow for me. i think that fabric above is so cool! there on my list to order...thanks for detailed picture.
    I have very slim thighs, so the WWMs work quite nicely on me. Still, I'm such a sucker for Epaulet's wares. I'll own at least one pair from this collection, if not five. [​IMG]

7. whatever123

I have very slim thighs, so the WWMs work quite nicely on me. Still, I'm such a sucker for Epaulet's wares. I'll own at least one pair from this collection, if not five. [​IMG]

^ totally

8. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Mike, it's probably already been discussed, but are there any more rivet chinos coming for fall?

9. Epaulet

Mike, it's probably already been discussed, but are there any more rivet chinos coming for fall?

Absolutely. The next style that we'll bring in is Japanese Gunmetal Twill. After that, they'll be a few heavier-weight late Fall editions, and at least one collab edition. I'd say that we'll have about 10 different types of Rivet Chinos by the end of the season.

10. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

when's the suit coming?

i want.

11. drbaw

drbaw Well-Known Member

Why do you do this to me Mike? I need to pay rent.

These fabrics are amazing. Just placed an order for the Olive Windowpaine tweed. I'm counting on you selling out of the Navy and Glen Plaid before my impulsive behavior gets the better of me. . .

I'm just grateful that your shirt sleeves are too short for me. Otherwise I'd never eat.

12. Epaulet

Why do you do this to me Mike? I need to pay rent.

These fabrics are amazing. Just placed an order for the Olive Windowpaine tweed. I'm counting on you selling out of the Navy and Glen Plaid before my impulsive behavior gets the better of me. . .

I'm just grateful that your shirt sleeves are too short for me. Otherwise I'd never eat.

Awe yes, thanks for the order! Good choice on that Olive Windowpane. With a pair of brown boots, you'll be on some serious English countryside style by way of Milan. I love that pattern.

when's the suit coming?

i want.

About six weeks. Just ordered up our first fabric (Super 120's Charcoal Wool)

Got a little preview pic. This is me wearing our nearly-production "Desmond" sportcoat with our in-production Rudy trouser. This suit sample was made up in black virgin wool. Paired with an Epaulet tie and Pink/Blue Tattersall French Cuff.

[​IMG]
    See full size

And for a radically different fit pic, here's Damon in the new Schott Slim Perfecto. What I can I say, the man literally sweats out steez.

[​IMG]
    See full size

13. dusty

dusty Senior member

Mike -- hope you're considering doing the sportcoat in some of the above trouser fabrics.

14. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

awesome, do you know if it will come in navy?

and would you ever consider doing a 3 piece suit? thanks so much.

15. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Man you guys killed it with those trouser fabrics. There goes my disposable income. Charcoal glenplaid or windowpane.............

or both? [​IMG]