Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

wj4 mto is spot on man :slayer:

I Should get one as well :ninja:

I`ll be in NY this thanksgiving weekend... hope the shop is open while I am there

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Dang, Mike is going to use those Epaulet sweet pants at Equinox for sure! Patiently awaiting to see them as well.

I stopped by the newly open Nordstrom at the Americana and got a few compliments and questions about the jacket. They have lots of camo stuff too but most didn't catch my attention.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Styleforum Karaoke Action

Matt was in town last week and we had a karaoke blowout in downtown LA. Not too much Epaulet clothing here due to the very real danger of booze being splashed on it, but some great pictures of everyone getting loose:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

I'm there 4 days a week and I still haven't run into them. I work out in the morning though so that's probably why.

5. Epaulet

Oh yeah, I'm on the 9-10PM shift typically.

And last week Matt and I were on the karaoke & whiskey shift, and my Equinox card just gathered dust on the dresser

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Lazio Polo

In case you guys didn't see the newsletter yesterday, let me break down all of the new merchandise. First off, here's the Lazio polo. It's a long-sleeve variant of the Luchino and it has a buttondown collar and functional button sleeve cuffs. We've got two fabrics - the absolutely bonkers mercerized cotton tweed and an extremely soft cotton interlock.

[​IMG]
    Lazio Longsleeve Polo Speckled Cotton Tweed Pique: $235
    Be sure to check the detail shots here so that you can see the multi-colored flecks that run throughout the knit. I've never seen anything like this.

[​IMG]
    Lazio Longsleeve Polo Cotton Interlock Navy: $195
    Cotton Interlock like this is kind of a rare fabric - and something you often only find used in Italy. It's a flat knit with a light and fairly dressy look. It feels like the softest sweatshirt you've ever put on, but doesn't look like fleece in any way. It's really brilliant.

7. Epaulet

New Southwick Made to Order Options

So, this is pretty big news for us. We now officially have the Walt fit on file with Southwick, so we can offer full two or three piece Made To Order suits in a range of their fabrics. We'll still run some in-stock suit separates (like Navy hopsack) and we can still cut jackets out of Walt trouser fabrics on demand. But now we can tap into all of the options that Southwick offers while ensuring a consistency of fit for the trousers. We've got some great options:

[​IMG]
    Southwick MTO Fall 2013 Patterned Italian Suiting: Jacket for $750, Two Piece Suit for $925, Three Piece Suit for $1195
    These are beautiful and extremely well-priced fabrics. We chose a tight lineup of small patterns. At $925 for a fully MTO's 2-piece, it's pretty competitive on price as well.

[​IMG]
    Southwick MTO Fall 2013 Solid Italian Flannel Suiting: Jacket for $900, Two Piece Suit for $1150, Three Piece Suit for $1425
    We always have a lot of requests for plush Fall/Winter flannel suiting. We're now able to offer it in medium grey and charcoal.

[​IMG]
    Wool Tartan Suiting: Jacket for $900, Two Piece Suit for $1150, Three Piece Suit for $1425
    This just kicks ass. Most guys will do it as a jacket. If you order two-piece or three-piece suit, then we will all have a whiskey toast in your honor. I'm salivating over the idea of a two-piece blackwatch suit for myself. I'm surely going to give into this sooner than later.

8. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

YES

This was a blast.

Matt does one of the better (ok the best) James Hetfield voices I've heard... and we didn't even stay till the end, I can only imagine how it went after we left at 1am and you guys were still going strong. We shall do this again soon.

9. streetlight

streetlight Well-Known Member

this, this is insane.

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

So rad! I would totally do a 3 piece and walk up and down Santa Monica having people looking at me like I'm not from around here.

11. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

I think there needs to be some kind of public recognition for anyone who has the balls to go for the tartan suit.

In other news, I see that the Scottish Silk Herringbone is back on the website:

[​IMG]

I have a SC in this fabric and it is excellent. Everyone likes it. It is a summer piece, of course, but consider it anyhow. You will not be sorry.

12. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

Looking for some pant suggestions for a camel sportcoat. I don't know why but I struggle so much with it...

Any help is appreciated!

13. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

That ruby marl tweed looks really sick

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  14. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

Blues, greens, burgundy, darker browns, greys, denim, basically anything except a light brown/khaki, in my opinion.

15. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

damn this sounds great. i actually just want a traditional wool coat, probably navy and/or camel, but need shorter sleeves (maybe body) and would love a ticket pocket and working sleeve buttons if possible. but the look is perfect. that one herringbone coat you had last year was awesome, i just didn't like exposed buttons, i like the hidden buttons like the BB one you posted. any idea of what standard wool or wool/cashmere blend options would cost?