1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. denimhacker

denimhacker New Member

I'm hoping to before the end of the year. At the moment, we've got 120pcs of Smith Indigo going through the workshop, which should be delivered in about 10 days. More Rivet Chinos in Gunmetal, Navy, and British Khaki are already en-route from LA. And I've got deadstock trousers out the a$$ arriving tomorrow.

Sure, it's a gorgeous soft-sided leather briefcase. I can post up some sample shots this week.

Like a lot of Epaulet merchandise, it came out of me trying to find something for myself. A few years back, I was hunting for a good soft briefcase. Nothing too formal or structured. Nothing too bulky or heavy (like Filson & Mulholland). I wanted a piece that could be dressed up and look on point with a suit, but was also casual and practical enough to hold my Canon SLR while I ride a bicycle to a photo shoot. I wanted really good leather - something full-grain that could age well - and really good construction. I don't own a lot of bags, so versatility was key. And I wanted to pay between $400 and $500.

I couldn't find it anywhere. So we made one. I think that you guys will really like it! We put in a lot of functional details (shoulder strap, fall-away handles, notebook computer pocket, magazine pocket) and the piece really works. The leather is fantastic too.

I'm hoping to have these before Christmas, but the timing is tight. It mostly depends on how quickly I can get the leather. But I'll definitely try!

Sorry for the delay guys - we're getting a HUGE shirt delivery tomorrow, and I'm going to work like hell to get it all online ASAP. All of the Styleforum shirts are arriving (Doublefaced & Printed Cords), there's a few new dress shirts and french cuffs, and a couple of other styles (flannel, gingham, etc). And I'm thrilled to say that there IS a Japanese light blue OCBD.

And I mentioned pants above. Holy god do I have some incredible pants coming. Some of these fabrics are absolutely mind-blowing. I'm going to be a slave to shooting, cutting out, and getting stuff online this week!

Mike > I just got my order in for the doublefaced shirt. I love the thoroughgood boot, the quality is amazing at a great price. I hope to get you some pictures soon. I am really hunting all over for a red chambray (jcrew is my last choice), do you know when you will restock your utility shirts in red/indigo

Sunil.

2. cicero79

cicero79 Senior member

Hey Mike, just wanted to ask if you will be restocking that slim cafe jacket in size small at all this year?

3. dusty

dusty Senior member

The wait for the Epaulet tweed sportcoats is tearing me up inside. [​IMG]

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Mike > I just got my order in for the doublefaced shirt. I love the thoroughgood boot, the quality is amazing at a great price. I hope to get you some pictures soon. I am really hunting all over for a red chambray (jcrew is my last choice), do you know when you will restock your utility shirts in red/indigo

Sunil.

Awesome - really glad that you're pleased with everything!

I'd love to make more Red Chambray shirts this season, but it's looking like we'll restock that piece after the new year - along with the Western shirt in that same shape. We had to direct our LA production towards chino's and the long-awaited Smith Jean restock, so I just couldn't fit the shirts in.

That said, I've got six new shirts going online next week. They're not chambray, but they're off the chain! Black Tartan Flannel is in there!

Hey Mike, just wanted to ask if you will be restocking that slim cafe jacket in size small at all this year?

I'd love to, but Schott has been backordered in Small for the past 8 weeks. They never seem to make enough in Small and Medium. If we get a restock, then I'll definitely post up a notice here.

The wait for the Epaulet tweed sportcoats is tearing me up inside. [​IMG]

Me too! They're being cut as we speak! Hopefully we're not too far off with that. The Melton Wool CPO jacket is in production too.

5. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

The Melton Wool CPO jacket is in production too.
    [​IMG]

6. 1969

1969 Senior member

Speaking of tweed...just kopped.

7. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

^ So he *did* just post all these new trousers...

8. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

^ So he *did* just post all these new trousers...
    Oh shit. I'm screwed.

9. racknac

racknac Senior member

^werd. I like the birds eye and the calvary twill... but I won't spend anymore money this month... i've been fainting randomly from the lack of food.

10. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

Birdseye and houndstooth are both sexy sex.

11. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Picking up the Steel Loden Wool & Cashmere

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

13. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

[​IMG]

I want a (few) pair(s) so bad, but I'm a little reluctant to buy pants online, especially since I only own jeans so I don't really have anything to compare with. (I.e. not sure exactly where to measure myself etc.)

Also, changed my mind about my cardigan being too small. Decided that the fit is fine and that it's amazing. Feels much better. [​IMG]

14. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

Good God. I'll take one of each, please. [​IMG]

15. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Those tweeds and the birdseye are really just plain fantastic. It's good to see Epaulet at a point where you could build a really enviable wardrobe in a style identifiable with the shop itself, without having to supplement with anything from elsewhere. It's kind of a one stop shop these days for people who want that particular style, or will be once outerwear is in full swing.

16. skeptic

skeptic Well-Known Member

Nooooo! Someone snatched the steel loden tweed as I was checking out. [​IMG] Picked up the birds-eye and twill instead.

Must resist the siren call of the rest...

17. drbaw

drbaw Well-Known Member

WTF? Where did the size 28 birdseye go??? [​IMG]

18. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

So, regarding pant size... At my belly button I'm just over 27 inches around, and at the hips it's a little less than 33.

Can someone who owns a pair offer advice?

19. SeventyFive

SeventyFive Well-Known Member

WTF? Where did the size 28 birdseye go??? [​IMG]

Looks like almost all the 28s are gone for the new trousers. Glad I was able to grab a pair of the Steel Loden.

20. skeptic

skeptic Well-Known Member

Sorry, drbaw.

So it was you who took the 28, Seventy! [​IMG]