1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

[​IMG]
    Epaulet french blue rivet chinos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Please put up some sample pictures of the trainers! And if we drop in the Manhatten store before next Tuesday, will they be available for purchase?

3. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

I have the slate garment and pale yellow khyber. The garment dye is waaaay softer than the khyber. Seems to wear cooler too.

4. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

Man, I really like those Slim Walt trousers given the consistent good feedback and the MTO options, but the measurements listed online are slightly narrow for my some-what big thigh. Do they stretch out a bit after wear?

I am going to try them on when I visit NYC in late July! Can't wait!

5. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

You may be a good candidate for the Rudy fit if you have bigger thighs, check out those measurements in their MTO section

6. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

oh wow, thanks! Those would be perfect for me!

7. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

[​IMG]

Going undercover for the USAvGER game this morning - can't rep the jersey in the office so channeling some patriotic pride via EP's blue ocbd and maroon knit tie.

#IBelieveThatWeWillWin

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    4 people like this.
  8. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

Asked that a few days ago and Mike said:

"We missed the seasonal stuff for Spring/Summer (linen & silk), but I'm working on rolling out the Barberis suiting. Pricing is great on that, and we can offer 2-piece and 3-piece options."

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hmmm, that would be cool. Unfortunately, I don't have anything like that in the wheelhouse at the moment.

But we'll roll out the new F/W Trouser MTO fabrics shortly. I'd say that most of the fabrics will be available to go online around the end of July. There's plenty of cottons in there and we'll have a boss lineup of flannel and tweeds.

Absolutely. We're sending SW a few suit orders a week, I just haven't finished the online build-out. I was hoping to get to it last week, but I got caught up with QA'ing the website and mobile presentation before my trip to LA.

I'll definitely have it up this week, but you can feel free to email matt[at]epauletnewyork.com with what you're looking for. Those exact trouser swatches are not available with Southwick, but chances are that they have something similar. If you give him an idea of what you want, he'll be happy to email you over some options.

Haha, cool - the red pants in their natural habitat!

bkotsko describes them perfectly, but I'll just chime in to say that Japanese Garment Dye is officially our best selling MTO fabric by a mile. The feedback that we received was excellent, and we had a few people order multiple pairs after they received the first one. We've got enough Slate to cut about 5-6 more units. It's pretty unique.

Yup, they're absolutely in store and available to purchase in Manhattan. Not sure if they made it to BK yet, but should be there by the weekend.

Excellent, and I think that the Rudy fit will be excellent for you. Drop by the Manhattan store and we can get you properly fitted. We'll have all of the F/W swatches for you to look at as well.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

2 people like this.
  11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Sweet!! Ready for my ripstop cargos

12. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

wow the Japanese Floral comes out real nice!

13. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Agreed. Would make up nicely as a pair of shorts as well

14. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

Sorry guys! With the bulk of orders and processing a bunch of special orders and receiving a couple of new things, I didn't have a chance to shoot a photo until today. Just an iPhone shot, but we're really pumped on how these turned out!

[​IMG]

We have them in both the stores, so any of you NYC dudes that want to check them out, swing by!

8 people like this.
  15. DutchW

DutchW Senior member

Possible noob question here, but does anyone know if there is any significant difference (if any, besides the name) between Epaulet's "Salinger" double monk and Carmina's regular stock double monk? Thanks!

16. violethour1951

violethour1951 Senior member

Trainers look great, digging the shape of the toebox

17. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Agreed, those snuff suede trainers look fantastic. Add that to the list of things I never new I needed until I saw them.

18. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Those snuff trainers... Yes please.

19. Louys

Louys Senior member

The toe box looks a little odd, I wonder if it's just the angle.

20. OlafG

OlafG Senior member

Trainers look great. Any advice on sizing?