• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pastor

Reaction score

As a PAC - 12 alum, it is my duty to say the SEC is overrated.

That's what everybody outside the SEC says. 7 BCS titles in a row speaks for itself. :D

Pastor

Reaction score

I'm a South Carolina alum from Florence, just got back from a weekend at Lake Murray - definitely rocked some Epaulet when we went out for dinner. I'm taking my dad to the USC-UNC game Thursday, should be a great game to kick off the college football season! Clowney for Heisman...

Hope ya'll have a great time!

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I grew up in Rock Hill, although I don't live there now. I had no idea there was another Epaulet fan in that area.

Also to Mr. Clemson- are you the same one from TI? I'll be at the CU/UGA game on Sat with my Carminas on (I have 12 pairs now). What a small world.

Wow, what a small world! Yes, I'm Mr. Clemson on TigerIllustrated as well. I recognize your name from TI too. We go to all of the games, so I'll be there bright and early. Where do you tailgate? Actually, I'll PM you since it looks like Epaulet is turning into a college football thread. Also, just to make it clear, I HATE SOUTH CAROLINA AND DOO DOO CLOWNEY!! Things will get back to normal real soon gamecock fans, so enjoy while you can.

And 12 pairs of Carminas!? I have 0 right now, but hopefully a pair soon. I have some catching up to do it appears lol.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a South Carolina alum from Florence, just got back from a weekend at Lake Murray - definitely rocked some Epaulet when we went out for dinner. I'm taking my dad to the USC-UNC game Thursday, should be a great game to kick off the college football season! Clowney for Heisman...
I hope y'all lose on Thursday and every game for the rest of that program's history. Go Tigers!

Otherwise, nice to meet you man! Haha. Seriously, it's cool to see some other South Carolina folks on here, even if you're the gamecock version.
cheers.gif

TactileOne

Reaction score
I hope y'all lose on Thursday and every game for the rest of that program's history. Go Tigers!

Otherwise, nice to meet you man! Haha. Seriously, it's cool to see some other South Carolina folks on here, even if you're the gamecock version.
cheers.gif
I'll see you on 10/19, but I won't be cheering on the Tigers.

pekingman

Reaction score
Quote:

I am fairly sure that in the past there was an option for "special order" (rather than "MTO") where odd sizes could be ordered in either x-short, short, long or x-long (both length and sleeved) with just an upfront payment (or was there a 50$ extra fee?). Does this mean that now if I want an off-the-rack version but in say size 39 I will have to use the MTO option (with the extra $100 upcharge)?

Also any idea on the arrival of the Carmina kudu/commando sole boots (or even better a teaser about the what the final color will look like..)?

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am fairly sure that in the past there was an option for "special order" (rather than "MTO") where odd sizes could be ordered in either x-short, short, long or x-long (both length and sleeved) with just an upfront payment (or was there a 50$ extra fee?). Does this mean that now if I want an off-the-rack version but in say size 39 I will have to use the MTO option (with the extra $100 upcharge)?

Also any idea on the arrival of the Carmina kudu/commando sole boots (or even better a teaser about the what the final color will look like..)?

I special ordered some jackets like 2 years ago, and those had an extra $50 fee to make them in long sizes. I don't think that's available anymore, you either have to use the MTO program on the website or wait for the next round of Factory Finds and go that route.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics