1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Not quite yet. I believe they may go live next Tuesday

2. bespoken pa

bespoken pa Senior member

Do we have any intel as to color ways or styles. I love the current trainer, I would jump on either the navy or cognac but I worry that another must have may drop.

3. sjmin209

sjmin209 Senior member

Not this time, though something similar has happened to me three times in the past.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Ah yes, my apologies there - I ran out of time before heading to the West Coast. Gimme another day and we'll get that going. We confirmed all of the fabric quantities on them.

The guys just received them in NYC today. I haven't seem them in person, but Matt was raving about them. We have three colors:

White smooth leather / White Sole
    Black smooth leather / Gum Sole
    Snuff suede / White Sole

I'm pretty jazzed about the snuff in particular, as it's so hard to find something in that color. The leather on these sneakers is really excellent - and heads and tails in quality above what you usually see in "designer sneakers." The retail on these is $225, and we're going to hash out the sizing before the launch. They'll be available for sale next Tuesday, but I'm sure we'll get some preview photos up before then.

Ah man, I'm really sorry about that. We counted all of those items physically before the sale, but when a big discount rush like that happens, then the inventory is occasionally off. My apologies if we missed anyone.

These will be here in the Fall - probably October or so. This duck canvas is pretty thick, so it's a cooler weather piece.

Yup. When we fill the order you'll get the tracking info automatically by email.

Agreed - killer looks Rob.

And glad that you dig the trousers gyasih! I love that pattern. I definitely went H.A.M. with P.O.W. last Fall and ordered way too much of it. I'm happy that these sale pieces are finding their way to a good home.

Yup, we're fully instock on Khyber cloth in all colors. We can take an MTO order at any point.

Very cool - it won't be long now. And they'll be some killer new varieties to choose from.

I'd say the 36 should work for you this, it's cut a bit bigger than the jackets. You can always pick up a 36 and 38 and return the one that doesn't work as well, that's no problem.

Congrats on both the job and the wedding! It was a pleasure meeting you in person!

1 person likes this.
  5. Epaulet

New Site and Samples

Hey guys,

We're rolling through the new site design as we speak. Thanks for bearing with us, as I know that certain parts up have up and down through the transition. The next steps will be:

- Navigation categories at the top that will make it very easy to find groupings of products

- Revised item detail pages with more photos and clickable text sections (not just a huge beatdown of text that you have to scroll through). Also, we'll have consistent fonts and better use of space. I know that certain items in our online shop look like a ransom note.

- An integrated Journal that Dylan's going to create and edit. We're going to keep it light, and along the lines of the discourse that you see here. I really appreciate how everyone on the thread can talk about their interests, so it will be a mixture of product announcements, factory shots, new samples, record reviews, camera nerd info, etc. I promise not to do the usual mens writing cliches. There won't be any articles on how to fold a pocket square, musings on Steve McQueen's style, or lists of "5 Things Every Man Must Own."

We've got new products hitting very soon. On deck for the next 3 weeks are:

- EPLA Tennis Trainers
    - New Kamigata Jackets
    - New Doyle Jackets
    - Loopwheel Tubular Knit T-Shirts
    - Japanese Indigo Pique Tees
    - Henleys in Japanese Indigo Ring Spun Cotton and Garment Dyed Slub Cotton

Note: we ain't playing games with our knitwear collection. We're out for blood with this stuff!

I've got preview shots of the Pique Tees. They are pretty rad...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'll have them in two colors - Kame Nozoki light wash and Tetsu Kon dark rinse. I'm really excited about these, they look very old school and really stand out. I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything like them.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    5 people like this.
  6. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Damn! Sick update and drops coming. All over the snuff trainer.

Mike, I am sure you are aware but the new site is not ported/optimized for mobile and pretty tough to view

7. hooker4186

hooker4186 Senior member

Goddamit how am I going to figure this out then?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  8. Epaulet

Ah, did you check it out today? We just put through the new mobile site and it looks pretty boss on my Iphone. Although I'm not sure how it plays on Android and such. What are you using?

Haha, give the menswear journalist community another 5 minutes and I'm sure that they'll tell you. Hopefully with a catchy title. A fun feature like "All Tied Up" or "What Suits You?"

9. bespoken pa

bespoken pa Senior member

Mike do you feel that one colorway is more versatile than others. I wasn't sure how the navy would look with denim i.e. too blue??

10. Epaulet

also, how about the fact that this thread now has over 3 MILLION VIEWS! You guys are the best!

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Sure enough looks to be perfect now. Checked it this morning from my iPhone and it was still wasn't optimized. Looks great now!

12. tricky

tricky Senior member

Looks great on blackberry q10 too.

13. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

SPLENDID!

[​IMG]

14. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

Thumbs up from a droid user

15. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

IT Crowd FTW!

16. lbrig

lbrig Senior member

Just to clarify, are the XXL sizes in the indigo french terry sweatshirts coming in the next shipment happening in a week or so?

17. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

This thread is on fire, so I e-mailed the fire department.

18. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

1 person likes this.
  19. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Two things I'm particularly fired up about: snuff trainers and duck canvas Wilshires!!

20. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

Apologies for the iPhone pic but here are my new MTO Driggs in Slate Japan Garment Dye cotton. Color was a little lighter than I expected.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    2 people like this.