Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Hey mike,

i'm a pretty TTS size 31 - normally i take the size 30 trousers (and they fit like a dream) - would it be possible to order a size 32 and have them taken down to about 31.5? (those blue/green cords are calling me...incessantly...)

-Geoff

2. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Mike,

The color on that plum chambray looks very familiar. It's very similar to a Carhartt chambray I wore hiking today.

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Hey mike,

i'm a pretty TTS size 31 - normally i take the size 30 trousers (and they fit like a dream) - would it be possible to order a size 32 and have them taken down to about 31.5? (those blue/green cords are calling me...incessantly...)

-Geoff

In my experience, you can have them moved down 1-2 inches and still have a great fit. I've done that with more than one pair of Epaulet trousers.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

In my experience, you can have them moved down 1-2 inches and still have a great fit. I've done that with more than one pair of Epaulet trousers.
    Yup, that's absolutely right. Bringing in a 32 to a 31.5 or 31 is no problem at all. Also, if you guys ever flip your Epaulet trousers inside out, you'll see that both the leg inseam and outseam have allowances too. So if you want to tailor more or less room into the legs, it's entirely possible. And Geoff - if you want to give those cords a try, I PROMISE that they'll knock you out. The hand on these is ridiculous.

5. Epaulet

6. geoffmartin17

Mike - thanks for the reply - as soon as i get paid, i'll try out those trousers...apparently i spent all my money last month on clothes!

Those brixton boots are unreal.

I can only describe them as "sophisticated ass-kicking."

7. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

Anybody from Canada order? My order shipped last Friday and hasn't arrived yet. I paid for express international. How long did it take for your orders to arrive?

8. Epaulet

Mike - thanks for the reply - as soon as i get paid, i'll try out those trousers...apparently i spent all my money last month on clothes!

Those brixton boots are unreal.

I can only describe them as "sophisticated ass-kicking."

You got it!

Anybody from Canada order? My order shipped last Friday and hasn't arrived yet. I paid for express international. How long did it take for your orders to arrive?

Thanks for your order! PM me your details, and I can look into it. That's pretty normal though. USPS Express to Canada should take about 3-5 days, but it's also very dependent on your local customs office.

Canada inspects most incoming parcels from the US, so if your office is short staffed - which happens with August holidays - it can take extra time for processing. Should be there soon though!

9. geoffmartin17

The canadian postal system is horrific. I shipped a tie to calgary from vancouver the other day and it cost 7 dollars. I then shipped a tie to amsterdam, which cost 4.50.

10. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

i can't say i have ordered from canada, but i can say that, without a doubt, epaulet has the best customer service in this industry.

and, to tell you the truth, it's not even close.

i wouldn't sweat it.

11. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

Mike helped me right away. The order just left the sorting facility today so it was USPS's fault. I'm just having a bad week with shipping since my order from Winnperry hasn't arrived yet and it shipped two weeks ago.

12. Epaulet

Mike helped me right away. The order just left the sorting facility today so it was USPS's fault. I'm just having a bad week with shipping since my order from Winnperry hasn't arrived yet and it shipped two weeks ago.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry that USPS dropped the ball on this.

We had a crazy scenario with UPS today. We were expecting a massive delivery of womens shoes and saw a notice that they "attempted delivery at 2PM, but no one was there to receive"

Oh right. Except that we're a store that opens at 12 and is staffed by three people. And no one ever came by. It's a nice option to have if you work for UPS. Don't feel like delivering? Lying is always a viable option!

In other non-shipping news, the Japanese Lawn shirts are live! Peep them below. They're extremely soft and fairly light. They're great for this Summer to Fall transition, and I love wearing them year round. If your winter digs are well heated, then these are great to wear under sweaters or jackets without your body overheating:

[​IMG]
    Grey Glen Plaid Japanese Lawn Shirt: $130

[​IMG]
    Grey Gingham Japanese Lawn Shirt: $130

[​IMG]
    Grape Gingham Japanese Lawn Shirt: $130 (RESTOCK!)

13. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Well-Known Member

that glen plaid is awesome was thinking about the tie but after seeing the shirt it's a tough choice for my wallet.

14. APK

APK Senior member

15. asdf

asdf Senior member

Mine took about a week i think, can't really remember though. No duty or tax on delivery was real nice (shouldn't be any duty anyway because the sweet denimz are Amurrican-made).