1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Will do sometime soon!

For anyone out there still considering, they're really, truly nice. Don't let the slightly higher MTO price hold you back - I basically paid the same price I would've for a standard Epaulet pair, given I would've had to pay to hem the pants had I gone that route.

2. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Which pants are we talking about here? I like slate...

3. BrandonJG

BrandonJG Well-Known Member

My MTO Rivet Chinos took two months from the day I ordered/payed.

4. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

@Epaulet Any update on the time frame for snuff suede tennis shoe release? Any sample pics available to share?

Also, any timeframe for the release of your new sports trainers? Did you mention the colorways you were going to be offerring? I might have missed it.

5. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Japanese garment-dyed! They're in the "solid cottons" MTO section on the website, I think.

6. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

Per Mike's suggestion, I placed an order for the Japanese garment dyed Walnut solid cotton in Driggs with cargo pockets.
    I am super stoked to see how they come out.

7. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Thanks! Those look awesome!

8. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

How did you get cargo pockets? Am I missing that option?

9. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Please post pics when you get the cargo pants. I really wanted one with patterned linens, but it was a bit more expensive than I could afford.

10. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

Drop Mike an email. I think it's MTO price + $15 for the pockets

Edit: yep

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  11. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Some quick photos, taken with a poor phone - but the slate garment-dyed twill.

It's definitely cleanly in the middle between blue and grey, slate really is an accurate description. I love it. The Rudy fit's almost dead on for me, too, so that really helps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Just showed A Streetcar Named Desire to my juniors. Brando rocks this look beautifully. I actually dig the high waist, and wish it would come back.

2 people like this.
  13. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Well I like it too. Thanks. That's really the thing about Walts for me. I like the rise.

And that young Brando sure does pair of trousers justice, I'll say. I'll dress out of his camp any day. Though people don't need to see me in those undershirts he has going on. :)

14. forsan

forsan Senior member

Even as a younger guy, I love higher rise pants (also one of my favorite things about the Walt cut). It also happens to work better with my build of longer torso and shorter legs, with the extra length being in the waist/hips. It's been said before, but that's also what I loved about the wardrobe in Her.

2 people like this.
  15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

[​IMG]

Epaulet Luchino Polo, Olive Guncheck Walts, and Carmina Austerity Brogues

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  16. applky

applky Senior member

Yes.

17. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Those are going to be amazing! And I'm happy to report that Japanese Garment Dyed is officially our most popular MTO fabric. You guys are going to love the finished products in it.

In terms of Cargo pockets, there is an additional $15 upcharge, but we can do it on any of the fabrics. The pockets look like the ones pictured here:

http://well-spent.com/2011/11/07/epaulet-slim-walt-light-grey-flannel-cargo-trousers/

For right now, the process is a little manual. We ask that you place the order as you like and then email us immediately after. We'll bill you for the $15 separately and put that into the order notes.

We should have both the Tennis Shoe and the new Trainers within the next 3 weeks or so. Wish that I had sample pics to show, but that's not typically how shoe companies roll.

Seriously, most shoe companies can't even seem to manage an Iphone. When I ask for pics, it looks like someone used a Game Boy camera to shoot it. But we'll have the finished products soon enough!

Yup, I should have the final short sample by next Friday - will keep you guys posted.

It's an unrecognized psychological disorder that affects "dozens of people"

We'll try to shoot some in-house. We jumped the gun a bit on shipping everything out quickly, but future MTO receipts will all be photographed first so that we can build a growing gallery of finished products, and you guys can see how the items actually make up.

1 person likes this.
  18. Thefenceposts

Thefenceposts Well-Known Member

Which is a better RC fabric for the summer, the 8 oz canvas or the G&L twill? Mostly for casual weekend wear with sneakers/loafers, etc.

Is there a better option in the MTO section? Cotton is preferable to linen.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  19. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

+1

20. applky

applky Senior member

[​IMG]