1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Wade

Wade Senior member

Any updates on the noragi? Thought that was supposed to be dropping soon

1 person likes this.
  2. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

3 people like this.
  3. tricky

tricky Senior member

Thanks. It's the Napoli duck.

4. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

Hey Mike, for the G&L preorder where the fabric went awry, I'm sure I don't want the dyed version you all are working on so can I be sent the Hand Distressed Engineer Shirt instead since they're both the same price?

Also, is there any update on the FF Shirts from January, size XL, I keep seeing in this thread how their in but when I emailed a week or two ago was told they wouldn't be until May?

5. beez

beez Senior member

Haven't heard anything either. I'm also waiting for and in a fog on both.

6. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hey Mike: Can you let me know when you will get the Driggs in at SM? No rush at all!

Epaulet trousers today:
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. tricky

tricky Senior member

All EP - engineer shirt, rivets, trainers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  8. Don L

Don L Senior member

EP navy Super 120's and Shell Alt Wien
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. hermano

hermano Active Member

Dear Epaulet,
    pretty please make EPLA in XXL, starting today, please :nodding:. I'm an entirely loyal Epaulet customer, and by no means grotesque in stature. 6'3" and lean, I just happen to be Texan, and framed accordingly. I'm a perfect 43L in Southwick (ask Matt!), perfect 36 waist in Walt but after having to return the gorgeous jean jacket in XL due to the degree of taper to hips, I will now with severe reticence be returning the western shirt. I'm being honest when I say I'd rather see a church burn down than return this shirt- but I need it scaled up one size. The same will go for the Doyle, and the entire EPLA line for that matter. I've long accepted that the rivets are not cut for me, and cropped leather jackets, ect. But for the love of all things holy on this earth- make EPLA in XXL. I am willing to prepay in full if needed to be added to size runs. Thanks for your attention to this wholly selfish request, keep up the solid work!

best,
    Scott

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  10. macjedi

macjedi Senior member

Hi Team EP!

I'm looking at getting a couple pairs of the MTO Solid Linen Trousers … maybe a warm tan and a gray.

I'm liking the streaky rust, but are there any fabric images of the Butterscotch Italian Delave 1364? < EDIT: Found it, didn't see it initially.
    Same for the Oxford Grey Italian Delave 1372.

Also, is the Grey Irish Linen 1320 the same fabric as the Grey Irish Linen you have in stock?

Thanks so much!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Sorry to hear about the Santa Monica shop closing. As if you didn't have enough going on with a newborn and everything else...We have all seen how much work went into it. Looking forward to seeing how the EPLA line continues to evolve.

1 person likes this.
  12. malwear

malwear Senior member

The Santa Monica shop is closing?? I hope that was by design and not because things weren't going well.

Also, any chance that the "heavily discounted prices" for the close-out stuff could be offered to SF members who aren't lucky enough to live nearby?

2 people like this.
  13. althanis

althanis Senior member

Also sad to see that the SM store is closing after so much effort and such a short time.

I also wonder if there was any way to offer some of the stock at the SM store to those of us who don't live there.

14. trig

trig Senior member

Wow. But at least it seems it's more due to the inability to renew the lease than failure. Hopefully I can make it out before it's no more.

15. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Quote:Maybe Mike can elaborate more... Perhaps it's in the plans to find another location.

16. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Back to the notion of cargo pants. Could those be done in the ripstop fabrics?

17. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like they'll visit LA, but have no plans for a brick and mortar store at this time.

18. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Hmm did I miss this announcement somewhere about the SM store closing???

19. badsha

badsha Senior member

No more B&M store in Los Angeles after SM store closes. There was no official announcement. I am sure Mike will chime in with the details.

20. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Wow, interesting news surrounding the SM closure. I hope there's a good reason for it rather than the product just not selling enough at that physical location.