• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mikeharo

Reaction score

I got a shipping notification from Epaulet a few days ago, it's either for the Rudy pre-order or the last round of Rivet FF. I guess I'll find out which one once the package arrives.

No shipping notice for me and I only partook in the Rudy order....

It's no big deal, I was looking at outstanding orders I have and got excited when noticed this one should be up soon

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't received notice about my FF rivets...

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
image-jpg.772

Salingers for a wedding reception.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

image-jpg.772

Salingers for a wedding reception.

Looking sharp!

Mike killed it on that makeup. One of the best shell makeups in years (since the black Pitt boot, imo).

Thanks guys, I love those shoes! We've got a reorder in already, so hopefully the restock won't be too far off. But believe me, we won't be hurting for Alt Wien options come the Fall.

Any estimated arrival for the Rudy pre-order from May?

I believe that they're getting polished off and delivered next week, actually.

Does anyone have experience with the Thorogood oxford?  I'm curious about how forgiving it is to wide feet.

They definitely work for wide feet - they're made on a wide workboot last. You can see that from the overhead shot.

What is the weight of the FF donegal red fleck fabric?

I'm bummed that the Daltrey will no longer have the goat suede elbow patches. I loved them! I picked up the oatmeal wool/cash and olive multi tattersall last year. Two of my favorite jackets by far! Maybe, I'll have to go for the trio of elbow patch goodness if that heavyweight navy ever gets cleared out ;)

Ah my apologies - we decided to drop the elbow patches this year to give them wider appeal. For each guy who liked the patches (which includes me BTW), there seemed to be two who didn't.

That said, we'll offer a ton of styles via MTO this Fall, and you can add tan or brown patches to any of them.

Full size down for me. I wear 11D in Allen Edmonds Strand for example and the 10 Carmina double monks were perfect.

Yup, this is the sizing experience for most of our customers.

What weight are the duck jeans?

Navy and Caramel are 10oz. The Gunmetal canvas is 8oz.

daze255

Reaction score
About to put in an order, but I'm agonising between the Nori Walts and the Dove Grey Hopsack Walts. Will be wearing them to work and well as in the real world. Its a shirt and tie and maybe an odd sport coat job, and not a suit kind of place. Are the Noris too out there ?
Are all the new FF sportcoats fall/winter weight yeah ?
Also, love the look of the new card holders, especially the tan.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

About to put in an order, but I'm agonising between the Nori Walts and the Dove Grey Hopsack Walts. Will be wearing them to work and well as in the real world. Its a shirt and tie and maybe an odd sport coat job, and not a suit kind of place. Are the Noris too out there ?

Out of the two, the Dove hopsack is definitely more versatile. There's very few things that it won't go with. Gorgeous fabric too. I'd recommend that.

All of the new FF sportcoats are Fall/Winter weight. With the mid-Oct delivery, they'll be right in season.

james ep

Reaction score
Epaulet Card Cases

Just a little something to drop on you guys-- just this week we got in our first batch of card cases. They're made in the same leather as our dress belts, which is pretty killer. They're a great, slim-profile alternative to a heavyweight wallet and still have enough space to store anything you might have between the 4 slots and the generously-sized inner pocket. All made in the USA.

Epaulet Card Case Brown: $85

Epaulet Card Case British Tan: $85

Epaulet Card Case Black: $85

daze255

Reaction score
Thanks !

Just pulled the trigger on the Lavendar Tattersall Napoli Sportcoat, the blue long sleeve oxford popover, the dove grey walts and the tan card holder !

Let the impatient wait for shipping to Ireland begin !

malwear

Reaction score

Last round of FF Jackets. If others have pics similar to the new FF Jackets, please post. It will help others visualize what the jacket will look like.

Here's the Charcoal POW with Purple Check. The purple is pretty subtle unless you're in bright light.

beez

Reaction score

You wouldn't want to wear the Nori's every day, but I'm sure you have some lighter hued shirts that would look killer with those pants. Life is too short to go gray every day, even at work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads