• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I want these trousers. I literraly just emailed Epaulet right now to find out when they will be available again

Beav

Reaction score
I've checked in as well, as of last weekend they said there would be a small restock in a couple weeks. So, unless timelines have changed, we'd be looking at about another week.

pekingman

Reaction score
You could flip those on B&S in a heart beat

True - but don't forget also that these are Chinos+, with up to 2" allowance built into the waistband, so you might also be able to get them tailored to fit.

Yea, fit is pretty much (if not exactly) the same.
I concur.

I have one of the Liberty shirts I think from 2011 (the "Mitsi" print) and it is a bit larger than all my other EP shirts (all medium). Not much mind you, but as someone on the medium/small border I can notice the difference. This could be an anomaly though, as it is the only one I have. Not for much longer though as 50 USD for a Liberty fabric shirt is an outrageously good price - so I picked up the Pink Eliza in a medium (my standard size) and the Glencot House in a small (as a test, and anyway I am fairly certain it will work as a short sleeve if it is really too short in the arm length).

Also received my first popover, which is so dope and is my first popover. Embarrassingly I couldn't pull it over my lats to remove so I need my wife's help to get it on and off. But I'll be getting a few more haha

LOL, you should have seen Matt try and help me try it on in store when they first got them...my wife just stood there laughing at me.

Can't believe also that the cutaway collar slate/brown gingham popover is still there in the sale section - that is one of my favorite shirts. I laughed at the comments about putting it on though - I can honestly say that the very first thing I did after putting it on was to check again on the website to see if Dylan really was wearing a medium. What you spend on this you can save on yoga classes ... Definitely worth the effort though.

Question for you all regarding putting a cuff on a pair of linen Walts .... I have these still unfinished from a FF round last year

This is the Irish linen as far as I recall, and it has a firmer drape than my other linen trousers so I am thinking that a cuff might work. I wonder though how this would hold up as the linen softens with wear. Any thoughts on cuffing linen pants?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have cuffed 2 pair and like it

Stewbone

Reaction score

Can't believe also that the cutaway collar slate/brown gingham popover is still there in the sale section - that is one of my favorite shirts. I laughed at the comments about putting it on though -  I can honestly say that the very first thing I did after putting it on was to check again on the website to see if Dylan really was wearing a medium. What you spend on this you can save on yoga classes ... Definitely worth the effort though.

I agree and recently snagged one. I've never owned a popover, and so far I think I am won over.

Last edited:

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ they don't have site-wide discounts or sales, but they will put some stock in the sale section--usually slower moving stuff or if they get a newer model of a similar product.

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a shipping notification from EP and I have no idea what it's for. Between Rivet factory finds, Rudy pre-orders, and a couple other special orders I placed over the past few weeks, it really could be anything. Nothing better than a mystery package from Epaulet showing up on your doorstep!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads