• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dupedd

Reaction score
Just checking up on some pieces availability and noticed the burgundy Hopsack Walts are gone... any chance these will get a restock?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you have any other pics with the burgundy? From that direction/sub angle the color looks very 70's/ Napoleon dynamite-esque (just worried because I wanted to order this one also)

Last edited:

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any other pics with the burgundy? From that direction/sub angle the color looks very 70's/ Napoleon dynamite-esque (just worried because I wanted to order this one also)
It is a dark burgundy - very nice shade and not 70's ish at all...

docka

Reaction score
I know loose threads are common, but is it common to see loose threads like this for a newly delivered pair of walt 120s?

I'm not sure if cutting the threads will loosen the stitching on the inside.

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alden #8 leisure handsewn (LHS), I believe. Pretty widely available.

I'm more or less done with Alden shoes, but I will need those sooner or later!

Caramel ducks today:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you met your goal or is it due to other reasons?

RE: Aldens? Aside from #4, I already have all the shells. There's no models that really interest me. I would rather use the money for more interesting make ups like the ones in the Carmina thread or some MTO Tricker's or something to that extent.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Are you guys changing up your chino line? Seems like a few are gone, I was really keen on a white pair :(

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm more or less done with Alden shoes, but I will need those sooner or later!

Caramel ducks today:

The LHS should be around for a while. No hurry on that model. I do really like it in all those EP pics though.

And good looking ducks.

Beav

Reaction score

Just checking up on some pieces availability and noticed the burgundy Hopsack Walts are gone... any chance these will get a restock?

I've checked on this - look like in a couple weeks they will get a small restock, then that's it for the fabric as I understand it. I missed out on the first release, an will be sure to be much faster on the trigger next time.

Wade

Reaction score
Mike - is the brown leather bag that's on sale in the manhattan store or the Brooklyn store?

I'm not sure of I want to buy it yet and would like to see it in person

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike - is the brown leather bag that's on sale in the manhattan store or the Brooklyn store?

I'm not sure of I want to buy it yet and would like to see it in person

We have it in the Manhattan store. Just ask us for it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads