• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wj4, Sharp as always! Looks like you tapered your Walts to about a 7" opening, am I right?

Thanks, sir. I taper some of them. This pair was left as is to accommodate boots better. Leg opening on this one is about 7.5".

This is a dope look, Wis. Definitely one of my favorites from you.

Thanks, man. Need more outfits with sneakers, haha!

nathanl

Reaction score

Thanks, sir. I taper some of them. This pair was left as is to accommodate boots better. Leg opening on this one is about 7.5".
Thanks, man. Need more outfits with sneakers, haha!

What size Walt?

I have to slim the legs on all of mine (30s) to keep them from looking huge on me.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chessman305

Reaction score
Hi Everyone -

I just purchased these AE Neumok's in olive and blue leather:

I'm looking to purchase a versatile pair (or two) of Epaulet chinos or trousers for the spring/summer. I'm a bit of a fashion newbie, but am guessing I should get a neutral color due to the shoes. For what it's worth, I'm 28 years old. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Harry

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grab some navy, khaki and grey rivets and you'll be good.

(Also have pair of olive Nuemok's enroute. Figure they'll be a good casual shoe to wear sockless in the summer. Will go well with Rivets)

Hi Everyone -

I just purchased these AE Neumok's in olive and blue leather:

I'm looking to purchase a versatile pair (or two) of Epaulet chinos or trousers for the spring/summer. I'm a bit of a fashion newbie, but am guessing I should get a neutral color due to the shoes. For what it's worth, I'm 28 years old. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Harry

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Charcoal Super 120 Walt's today. Love these pants

8EFD10DC-E93C-4FAE-9ABD-BC491901551D-2186-00000217563CB286_zpsbbcf66cd.jpg

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DonL: Looking sharp.

wj4: The pindot shirt and jacket colors go together so nicely. I like the neutral trousers as well. You are putting together some really good looking, classic looks these days.

streetlight

Reaction score

Just bought a ton of stuff in separate orders. It's all incredible.

If I have a little bit of room (but not much, and not after wash/dry) in the medium flannel and oxford, should I go with a 36 or 38 jacket?

Also, would the caramel carminas work well with the dark navy of the super 120s?

http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...ducts/weller-sportcoat-navy-super-120s-wool-1

I would do a 38 probably. A 36 might be too tight on the shoulders. Also, yes, the caramel would look pretty killer with the super 120.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DonL: Looking sharp.

wj4: The pindot shirt and jacket colors go together so nicely. I like the neutral trousers as well. You are putting together some really good looking, classic looks these days.

Thank you, sir :)

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How old are the charcoal super 120s? I don't remember ever seeing those.
Picked them up on the B&S so not sure but belive they are last year...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads