• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really agree here. Good job, Chris!

Caramel Ducks:

That looks KILLER. Also seems you've upped the ante for your photos as well! I dig.

Was mentioned in the Alden thread recently, but the level of photography on the site is stunning. TSM has numerous models in brown calfskin but I'm not attracted to any of them because their pics don't do justice at all - which is a completely opposite case with the Taunton captoe boot. Looks brilliant.
I do consider selling my kidney for the "space" indy boot though...

Thank you, sir! It's awesome that Mike has the ability to mostly show how things ACTUALLY look.

It makes me sad that there don't appear to be any pants actually offered in 28- they all look gorgeous!

As of a few months ago we cut out size 28 Walt trousers and 28/29 in the Rivet Chino. We can, and do, special order quite a lot each month. There's no upcharge and it generally takes 4-6 weeks.

If you see anything that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM or email me ([email protected])

I'll renew my plea for an extra-short (-2") body option on the MTO sportcoats... jealous of all you tall gents.

Maybe I'm the only one asking for this..
uhoh.gif

We'll hopefully have an answer to this in the near future! Just trying to get it worked out with Southwick at the moment.

Epaulet navy blazer, blue pinpoint MTO shirt, and olive gunchecks:

This is all kinds of GNARLY...

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom order Lavender OCBD coming tomorrow, and I'm kinda curious to know what you found out.

Thanks!

According to Adele the fabric is correct. I threw it in a hot wash to see if anything changes, as there isn't much to lose at this point. I am interested to see how the fabric on yours feels.

The lavender Oxford cloth is the same as the OCBD we stock. It is ever so slightly lighter and has a little softer hand than the blue and white options, but it isn't a Pinpoint Oxford cloth.

I just received an e-mail informing me that my Guncheck Napoli sportscoat has shipped.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

HOLY ****. We were floored when these guys arrived. I think it will blow your mind as well!
fistbump.gif

unclesam099

Reaction score

I just received an e-mail informing me that my Guncheck Napoli sportscoat has shipped. :slayer:

+1 :slayer:

Received the Ice Plaid Silk-Linen yesterday and got this email today

stlms3

Reaction score
Just received my brown houndstooth 120s, Jesus Christ they are rad! They are my absolute favorite summer pant!

So is the side tab nailhead grey Walt very different from the medium grey 120, or are they very similar from any distance other than up close? I am trying to decide between these and the linen Havana brown.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Really agree here. Good job, Chris!

Caramel Ducks:

Hmmm... waiting for the chauffer to drive you to the marina, wj4? Seriously, that's a fantastic use of casual pants (these are RCs, right?) with a sport coat and tie. You could go almost anywhere in that.

Also, received my FF cranberry windowpane and greycast blue jackets the other day. Greycast is super lightweight and a really nice color. Should make a fantastic warm weather jacket.

Size 41 seems as if it is going to work out very nicely indeed. Need to get them into the tailor for a slight adjustment to the body though. The greater sizing options are a really nice feature of the MTO program.

Will post some photos.

And seeing all these MTO shirts makes me cross my fingers that my first order will show up sometime soon...

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Epaulet BD have huge collar or is it just me? I just popped out the pastel button downs from last spring and the size of it was too in-your-face I put it back in the drawer..

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Wearing my factory finds cranberry windowpane jacket with olive FF flannels and snuff suede double monks, off to the theater to see Book of Mormon

This is my favorite. Such an ass-kicking fabric. Your photo is pretty low quality but it still looks great.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ Fantastic ^^

Jacket looks the business

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

COMING TO CALIFORNIA NEXT WEEK

Hey everyone!

Adele and I are flying to the West Coast this coming Sunday. We'll be in SF from Sunday through Tuesday, and then LA from Wednesday through Friday.

For SF, I've got a fairly full schedule, but it looks like I'm free on Monday night. If anyone's interested in getting together for some drinks and shooting-the-****-ing, then let's find a good spot for it!

For Friday the 19th, we made a reservation at the Gorbals restaurant in downtown LA. It's a cool spot, with an open, casual seating plan. If you're interested in coming along to hang with us then drop me an email and let me know! We can probably get a table for up to 10 people.

In preparation for our trip, I grabbed the LBM 1911 double breasted jacket with a quickness. Good lord do I love this thing. It's matched up with our grey wool-cashmere trousers and saddle shell double monks.
]

Any chance you are scouting a location for Epaulet San Francisco? :happy:

AHS

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some new stuff going up today! Along with the Luchino restocks we got in, there's also two new options! Quite a few things will hit the site over the next day or two, I'll try and keep it updated as fast as I can!

Epaulet Luchino Polo Shirt Aubergine - $135

Epaulet Luchino Polo Shirt Forest Green - $135

A new linen also added to the arsenal..

Epaulet Walt Trouser Ash Irish Linen - $205

And to top it off a gnarly scarf to get you through the spring...

Epaulet Navy & White Polka Dot Summer Scarf - $85

slimandnone

Reaction score
COMING TO CALIFORNIA NEXT WEEK

Hey everyone!

Adele and I are flying to the West Coast this coming Sunday. We'll be in SF from Sunday through Tuesday, and then LA from Wednesday through Friday.

For SF, I've got a fairly full schedule, but it looks like I'm free on Monday night. If anyone's interested in getting together for some drinks and shooting-the-****-ing, then let's find a good spot for it!

For Friday the 19th, we made a reservation at the Gorbals restaurant in downtown LA. It's a cool spot, with an open, casual seating plan. If you're interested in coming along to hang with us then drop me an email and let me know! We can probably get a table for up to 10 people.

In preparation for our trip, I grabbed the LBM 1911 double breasted jacket with a quickness. Good lord do I love this thing. It's matched up with our grey wool-cashmere trousers and saddle shell double monks.

Be sure to share your location for Monday in S.F. once you decide. Also, be sure to pack layers as our weather is nutso lately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads