• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

That jacket is GORGEOUS. I NEED THAT. Any way you can post the dimensions of the actual jacket? Shoulder, sleeve, length from collar, chest? I have a jacket from Emporio that looks the exact same, but different color and has a collar. I can compare.

I don't have the full pattern measurements right now, just for the production sample in Medium. Would that be your size? It's for about a 38, 39 chest.

Count me in on camo shorts

OK Camo shorts are a go!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cross-Post of some mighty fine shoes from our Carmina MTO thread...

Update and some new photos!

Hey guys!

Apologies for my tardiness here. Thanks again to everyone who preordered the the last batch of shoes that we received. It took a few days to sort through everything, but all invoices should be sent out and shoes/boots should be en-route to everyone who paid the balance. The last batch came out fantastic! Let's start off with some photos:

Ruby Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boot

Midnight Calfskin Oxford

Chocolate Suede / Chocolate Leather Jodphur Boot

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cross-post of our latest MTO style. We've got 5 spots remaining on it...

Styles in Work and Ruby Shell PTB
And for the last style, as promised, we've got 8 units available to order in the Ruby Shell Cordovan Rain last PTB. Here's the info:

Ruby Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some beautiful Carmina's ^^

Natty CXL Briston's today

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^ yes they will be

So, I'm not gonna go overboard with making the shorts, and we don't need to take a preorder or anything. But I'll probably only make about 2-3 pairs of size 30, as those move out pretty slowly. If several of you guys need a 30, then let me know and we can remix the sizing breakdown.

kwanon

Reaction score
^^ yes they will be

So, I'm not gonna go overboard with making the shorts, and we don't need to take a preorder or anything. But I'll probably only make about 2-3 pairs of size 30, as those move out pretty slowly. If several of you guys need a 30, then let me know and we can remix the sizing breakdown.

Actually, I'm open to suggestions. We'll get our main shorts delivery in about 5 weeks. I'm thinking:

UK Sanded Canvas Grey
Duck Canvas Caramel
Some manner of madras plaid

What do you guys think? Other requests? We don't really sell that many shorts, so I'll probably keep the assortment tight.

I would be most interested in a navy linen. If these are Walt style I would need a size 28. I could perhaps also go for the camo or grey canvas.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet Moto Jacket [PREVIEW]

So, we've had a lot of dudes asking about the Mulberry jacket over the past few weeks. I didn't do a reorder of that style (we'll bring it back for the Fall), but we did put a brand new pattern into production. We're still about 2-3 weeks out from receiving it, but I couldn't resist showing you guys shots of the final production sample. I don't have a snazzy name for this yet, but it's an absolutely perfect-fitting US-made banded collar moto jacket. The grained calfskin is the same leather that we used in the mulberry, but in a gorgeous cognac brown tone:

I'm really thrilled with how this came out! Like the Mulberry, it's an American-made jacket that fits more like a European one, and the leather quality is off the charts. I can't wait to launch this. Pricing will be around the same $900 mark as the Mulberry.

Will this fit similar to the Schott NYC Cafe Racer 660?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They would be a special makeup that doesn't yet exist...

Last edited:

dahl5yankees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen great pictures of blue double monk Carmina's
but haven't seen them offered for sale. Did I miss them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads