• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys....I have a brand new pair of size 32 seersucker shorts for sale in my signature if anybody is interested. Epaulet is sold out in this size, so this may be a good chance for somebody to pick up that missed them originally.

Mike-No problems whatsoever with the shorts, they're just not getting any wear. I figured I'd pass on these fantastic shorts to somebody that will put them to good use
smile.gif

houjitomasu

Reaction score
IF anybody has a grape gingham lawn shirt in a large they want to sell to me, please, let me know!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17
Can't wait for more chino variations. Epaulet trousers are the most exciting thing since chelsea boots.

Can't wait for my red cords!

Thanks so much Geoff, we just shipped out your order today. Let me know what you think! Those shirts will look great with the cords.

Originally Posted by rotv
What temp do I wash my spread collar shirt with? How much will it shrink?

I always recommend washing in cold water and hang drying. You'll get the longest and best wear out of the cotton with that. With this care, shrinkage will be minimal in the chest - and maybe a tiny bit (quarter of an inch or so) in the body length.

Originally Posted by dmash1080
Hey guys....I have a brand new pair of size 32 seersucker shorts for sale in my signature if anybody is interested. Epaulet is sold out in this size, so this may be a good chance for somebody to pick up that missed them originally.

Mike-No problems whatsoever with the shorts, they're just not getting any wear. I figured I'd pass on these fantastic shorts to somebody that will put them to good use
smile.gif

Just PM'd you - we can absolutely take those back for a refund. No problem.

Originally Posted by the_state
Any chance you'll get those digi camo's in a 36?

Are there any good McNairy pieces lined up for summer or fall?

Sorry, I would have ordered them in 36, but they weren't available in this season's stock. For Fall, we'll mostly carry footwear and neckwear, but we've got great stuff coming. Navy Suede longwings, Brown Suede / Brown Leather Saddles, and a freaking ton of silk twill neckties.

slappy

Reaction score
Ah no more chinos in 34? I was just about to order those red cords and a pair of chinos. Any eta on that?

slappy

Reaction score
Eh whatever I placed the order for the cords, whenever some more chinos come in Ill hit a pair.

tizim

Reaction score
Any plans for more point collar shirts in the "beefy Japanese oxford cloth" (especially in white!)?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slappy
Ah no more chinos in 34? I was just about to order those red cords and a pair of chinos. Any eta on that?

Originally Posted by slappy
Eh whatever I placed the order for the cords, whenever some more chinos come in Ill hit a pair.

Thanks for picking up the cords! We're about two weeks out for the Chino re-stock. We'll have Khaki, Navy, and the two special editions.

Originally Posted by tizim
Any plans for more point collar shirts in the "beefy Japanese oxford cloth" (especially in white!)?

Not at the moment. We'll definitely bring in more Japanese oxfords for the early Fall - probably club collars and a few buttondowns.

In about a week or two I'll have a full delivery of white pinpoint oxfords with our new spread collar. They're more dress shirts than casual shirts though.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
In about a week or two I'll have a full delivery of white pinpoint oxfords with our new spread collar. They're more dress shirts than casual shirts though.

Button cuff or french cuff?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We just took 25 to 30% markdowns on our Spring Gant & Gitman Vintage goods. There's not a whole lot of stock left, but you might find something good in there. Please note that these are final sale, so please drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns about sizing.

Gitman Vintage On Sale

Gant Rugger on Sale

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

We just took 25 to 30% markdowns on our Spring Gant & Gitman Vintage goods. There's not a whole lot of stock left, but you might find something good in there. Please note that these are final sale, so please drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns about sizing.

Gitman Vintage On Sale

Gant Rugger on Sale

Was seriously considering the gant bonded parka, but it goes back to regular price when I put it in the cart.

BTW, anyone have a fit pic of the parka?

JBG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
Was seriously considering the gant bonded parka, but it goes back to regular price when I put it in the cart.

Same on the white selvedge oxford.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch

BTW, anyone have a fit pic of the parka?

Ah, sorry about that - still getting the hang of applying discounts across all variants. Our shop software is a pain **********. It's fixed now, and the sale price shows up. I'll double-check all of the other items too.

And here's some fit pics - it's a really solid jacket:

4558535279_51c964682a.jpg

View Larger

4559165128_57ca23ec7d.jpg

View Larger

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads