1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Mike, when will you be posting the new chinos?

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks for the kind words mike. I just took the jacket into a tailor and he gave me a low quote for alterations so i think i'm going to go down that route. Too great a jacket to give up, despite the hefty price tag. Now if only i could make up my mind on what trousers to preorder - leaning towards the charcoal windowpane..but those air force blue and cadet greys are nice too... Too many good options! I demand less amazing stock! -Geoff
    Brilliant. I bet that you have some good trouser options to pair with that [​IMG]
    Mike, when will you be posting the new chinos?
    Once they arrive. I'm hoping by the end of next week. Man, this restock is long-awaited! We're hustling over here for our e-mail newsletter in the morning. Expect our full Gant Rugger and Gant by Michael Bastian collection to be online tomorrow! Just as a preview, I put up some of our best selling styles already: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ANT/Categories The Hiker jacket is incredible! The balls-out heat has kept up in NYC, but we still had to reorder this before putting it online. I bought all of the remaining open stock that Gant USA had left. And the new oxford is great. It's no longer got a selvedge stripe, but it's also $12 cheaper. The Red is a great red, and the Blue is significantly darker than the usual blue oxford.

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Once they arrive. I'm hoping by the end of next week. Man, this restock is long-awaited!
    Are you talking restocks of the existing chinos, or do you mean new chino colors"”or both?

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Are you talking restocks of the existing chinos, or do you mean new chino colors"”or both?

We're restocking British Khaki & Navy, and we're bringing in Japanese Gunmetal Twill.

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

...we're bringing in Japanese Gunmetal Twill.
    YESSSS!!!

6. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

Those cord tweeds are some of the best pants I've ever seen. Great job on those.

7. racknac

racknac Senior member

Brilliant. I bet that you have some good trouser options to pair with that [​IMG]

Once they arrive. I'm hoping by the end of next week. Man, this restock is long-awaited!

We're hustling over here for our e-mail newsletter in the morning. Expect our full Gant Rugger and Gant by Michael Bastian collection to be online tomorrow! Just as a preview, I put up some of our best selling styles already:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ANT/Categories

The Hiker jacket is incredible! The balls-out heat has kept up in NYC, but we still had to reorder this before putting it online. I bought all of the remaining open stock that Gant USA had left. And the new oxford is great. It's no longer got a selvedge stripe, but it's also $12 cheaper. The Red is a great red, and the Blue is significantly darker than the usual blue oxford.

I thought i told you not to post any new stuff....

Is there a way we can temporarily ban ourself from Epaulet threads until we have enough money to view them?

8. capa

capa Senior member

I was about to order a size Medium button down collar chambray shirt and a red Oxford as well but now they're both sold out in Mediums! I could have sworn you had them in stock two days ago. Will you be restocking either of these?

9. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior member

Thanks for all the orders guys, we're shipping out a ton this morning!

My apologies for the Cord Tweed stock-out. I wish that I could get more. I'll surely be hitting up the factory to do another run of that stuff for next Fall. Imagine that fabric in a suit? Good lord.

Also, if anyone is a 38R, you should absolutely check out geoffmartin17's Cucinelli blazer for sale. One of our customers owns that exact piece, and it's insanely nice. If that was a 40, I'd be taking it off his hands right now.

I wish it were 38S. [​IMG]
    Speaking of blazer/sport coat size, I worry that the upcoming Epaulet sport coats would be too long for me, though you mentioned they would be in a "cropped" style.
    Have you considered carrying them in different lengths?

10. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior member

How about that brown Schott leather jacket? Im actually not sure I can buy it now, as Im a poor law student now instead of a working man like last year. However Im trying to pysch myself up for just saying fuck it and buying it, or psyching myself up for the black jacket you have online for much cheaper at 400-450.
    Last I heard, it should arrive around 9/10 - 9/15. I believe that they're putting the finishing touches on it now.
    Is it a cafe racer jacket like this but in another color? [​IMG]

11. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Ugh! I am so pissed that I slept on those Cord Tweeds.

12. mtmindc

mtmindc Senior member

Ugh! I am so pissed that I slept on those Cord Tweeds.
    +1. Anyone not feeling their size 32 has a buyer over here.

13. CharlieAngel

CharlieAngel Senior member

Is it a cafe racer jacket like this but in another color? [​IMG]
    Image is too small for me to get a look at this early in the morning, but this is the schott racer: [​IMG] Of course there are differences between various models, but the basics of a cafe racer seem to be tab collar at the top, single zip down the middle (perfecto one stars are asymmetrical), a couple razor slit pockets, a sorta sleek look.

14. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

Here's another one kicking himself over the corduroy tweeds. Had it in my cart yesterday, got distracted, and when I check this morning... You guys gotta bring those back post haste. In the meantime, picked up the navy & grey tartan.

15. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

I really like the EP Chambray utility Shirt I got from Mike. The fit is excellent as usual.

[​IMG]

16. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

This is the tits.

[​IMG]

17. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

This is the tits. [​IMG]
    Good Christ! What is that?

18. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Holy Mother of God. I just saw the Outerwear section on the website.

Mike, I can't afford this. However, I will sweep/shovel your sidewalk and clean your toilets with my underwear for that thing.

19. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member