1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. reezy

reezy Senior member

When is the vest coming out? Been looking for one to layer underneath my peacoats for a couple years now and this may be the one! :slayer:

2. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Insane camel hair. My order is on hold pending a sizing decision but I think I'm going to style it just like that, liner and all. I thought about patch flap pockets to make it a little more casular and outwear-y. Not sure if it is really worth it. I might go with the inset flaps to keep it basic. Anyway, nice score!

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hmmm tough question. We're moving through Nightshade pretty quickly, so you'll want to jump on that if you decide to got that way. They're both nearly equal in weight. Nightshade is a really cool and unusual color. Navy Donegal is a solid basic. One thing to consider: when it comes to Navy or Salt/Pepper Donegal a lot of guys order a matching jacket down the road. It makes up as a great suit and as very wearable separates - especially in Navy. If you think that you might want a matched jacket at some point, then go with the Donegal.
    Great! Glad that you're so pleased with the MTO Rivet process. We've been getting great feedback, and we'll definitely try to expand what we offer next year.
    Thank you sir! You're going to love them!
    Awesome! It made up so nicely! Thanks for ordering it.
    Which vest? We have a few units remaining of the Cashmere Veneto vest: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/veneto-quilted-cashmere-vest That's the only piece that we have en-route. We can make vests (no lapel) or waistcoats (with lapel) from Southwick as well. Price depends on fabric, but figure most will fall in the $250 - $300 range. Feel free to email us is you're interested at any point. I have to say, a Camel Hair waistcoat would be pretty freaking boss.
    Many of the guys ordered the camel jacket with a breast welt and open patch pockets on the bottom. One of them had white MOP buttons and working cuffs. It was really freaking cool!

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Bartlett Jacket Next Week

Hey guys!

Dylan and I met up with stanleyvanburen, his lovely wife, and a bunch of LA friends last night. In keeping with the party scene, I wore the final sample of our "Bartlett" jacket - the asymmetrical zip perfecto-style piece. We'll have this in stock by early next week. It will come in Black and Navy cowhide, priced at $950.

Please ignore the goofy faces in these pics. Give me an open bar and screamingly loud rap music, and this tends to happen with me. Note that the first shot has a bit of wide angle distortion. Dylan isn't actually 12 feet tall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stanley wore his guncheck Marcello jacket (which is getting a lot of love in fit pics lately...)

[​IMG]

But things took a turn after the jacket came off...

[​IMG]

And here's a photo of the singing action. I'm wearing a t-shirt from my friend Joel K's new line, Echo Park Surf Squad. If you ever dreamed of a t-shirt that mashes up Vanilla Ice and Morrissey, he's got you covered:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Karaoke looks like nonstop action. Will have to try that someday.

Had the Carmina shell balmoral boots on today:

[​IMG]

Continuing my series of slightly off self timer shots...

3 people like this.
  6. katabatic

katabatic Senior member

Hot damn.

I'm visiting New York next week, and Epaulet is #1 on my must-visit list. I think I might have to come with cash instead of plastic, or the damage could be severe....

7. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

As a rule, I've never been a fan of BD coats of any sort. I realize they have their place and all, but I just don't dig them. THIS one however, is tight. Love it.

8. jah786

jah786 Senior member

I also don't like DB that much, but I agree, this one looks great. I could see myself wearing something like that. who makes?

9. FrankCowperwood

Thanks. It's a Mackintosh. And it is making me look forward to the EP Harris tweed DB I have coming to me.

10. malwear

malwear Senior member

If anyone is interested in a size 32 in the grey wool corduroy rivets (Mike posted pics last week), I have a pair that I'm undecided on. They turned out pretty rad, but I just can't see myself wearing them that often. Happy to share all the details and answer any questions over PM.

11. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Can someone post a picture of their LBM jacket with their height and size of the jacket. I want to order but worried about the length of the jacket.

12. tricky

tricky Senior member

6'1" 170 lbs, size 38R

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Haha, yes! Thanks for posting these. Karaoke was a blast as usual. Oh, and my wife is wearing the Epaulet women's Keaton blazer as well; we're really good at showcasing all the stuff that's no longer available (though this one can still be special ordered, I think).

14. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Thanks alot man

15. Irish

Irish Senior member

^That's the 2 btn LBM pique?

16. tricky

tricky Senior member

Nope it's the 3 roll 2 cotton jacket. Most comfortable thing ever!

17. StanleyVanBuren

[​IMG]
    Epaulet (x2)
    RRL
    Loake

shirt sleeves look a little long but it hasn't been washed yet

18. FrankCowperwood

^That's the recently arrived red and blue plaid, right? I've been eying that. Looks particularly nice in that combination.

19. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Shirt doesn't look long to me. Great outfit and pic, Chris.

Lots of great outfits from the gang recently!

1 person likes this.
  20. StanleyVanBuren

Thanks! and yes, that's it. Just got it this week. Mine is a little different as I went with a cutaway collar since I was already special ordering it (size XS) anyway.