1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Mike, any news on the MTO shirting? Also, any more flannel shirts this season?

2. mothball

mothball Senior member

Stealing Frank's camera angle in caramel ducks & Epaulet x Alden cigar Indy boots.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

:fistbump:

1 person likes this.
  4. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

I would recommend buying it in the same size. That advice will be up on the website shortly. I snapped a couple of shots earlier. This is a size 36 Gloverall worn over an OCBD and sweater then over a sportcoat. For reference I'm a small Epaulet shirt, 36 Southwick jacket and 46 LBM.

(apologies for the crap quality and crazy eyes)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Damn, I can never get a coat over a sportcoat to fit that nicely unless its a straight up overcoat...maybe this coat is different, may have to kop.

Anyway, Found this jacket at the factory, FF Cocoa Plaid, Nightshade Flannel and Cigar Brixton:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  6. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

7. FLW

FLW Senior member

Your looks are consistently strong, but this may be the HOFer right here. Trousers, SC, and boots all among the best that Epaulet has ever done.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Irish

Irish Senior member

First off, this thread has been a revelation. Three chinos, a sweater, the Lazio, OCBD... my casual look has improved by leaps and bounds. And yet, after reading through dozens of pages, I still cannot figure out what Factory Finds (FF) are and how you get them. Can someone please explain? Thanks gents.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. upgrayedd

upgrayedd Well-Known Member

Epaulet regularly offers limited run offerings in pants, shirts or jackets. Since the fabrics are in quantities too small for a full-run, they get a discount on them from their suppliers and are thus able to offer the items at a lower price than one would generally pay for pieces of that quality.

10. FLW

FLW Senior member

^
    FF are special fabric runs offered from time to time, usually extras or end of production bits that are offered as sort of a "limited edition" deal. They only pop up every couple of months or so. Best thing to do is follow this thread to get the best/fastest updates (that is how I wound up on here). Oh, and when they hit, act fast as quantities are indeed limited.

11. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

I might end up regretting asking for photos of the FF sportcoats... That cocoa plaid looks fantastic!

12. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

I'd like to know where in the universe the beginnings of the rolls of that Air Force Blue or that Nightshade is.... what dudes are wearing it and what sorts of crazy suits they must be wearing.

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Epaulet grey regimental twill trousers:

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

You're still using the S100, Chris? I see you tweaked the aperture a bit or PS'd a bit.

Caramel Ducks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Nah, this is on my wife's digital rebel XT with a 50mm lens. You might be able to replicate the shallow depth of field by going full telefoto on the S100, but it never picks up detail this well. I'm getting spoiled using her rig...

1 person likes this.
  16. forsan

forsan Senior member

Finally making my way back to LA at the end of the month. Excited to finally check out the Santa Monica store and pick up a few things...[​IMG]

17. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

cool fit pic wj4, where's the jacket from?

18. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

second that...great looking jacket

never mind...did not realize that wj4's tumblr blog has all of the info...jacket is from J. Crew

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  19. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

cool, thanks

edit: dammit, that color isn't on the Crew's website (they do have a khaki-ish version on sale for $120). Oh well, will have to be on the lookout for it in the future

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  20. Irish

Irish Senior member

Schott Car Coat back in stock I see (albeit with a $$$ jump). Might have to pick one up whenever Ohio starts acting like Ohio this fall.