1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Its the unbridled leather....also an EP purchase...and a great one on sale!

Yea, wish it was mine, my buddy's...1978...so cool, so loud, so fast...so Porsche.

:nodding:

2. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

3. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

Herman Oak is fantastic leather! I love using it because it dyes so well, it's consistant in color across hides, and breaks in well. My avatar is Herman Oak.

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Lookin' good, Rob!

White ducks:
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  5. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

I'd be curious to hear if anyone has gone for the cashmere pique SC. Is the idea to make this into a blazer, but a bit warmer and more winter-ready than the hopsack? Or a kind of non-blazer navy SC?

I think that if I were to go with a higher end fabric, it would be the autumn wool-cashmere check. Is there a bit of dark green in the background, or is it mainly a brown colour?

6. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Thsoe FF sportcoats can't come soon enough. The weather is definitely getting chilly in NY. I even saw a few people in winter jackets, yikes....

7. Goodman

Goodman Senior member

Brand new to this thread and Epaulet though I had heard about it. But yesterday I found myself in the area during business hours so I walked over to check the place out. It was definitely worth the trip. Everything is just really nice. I was really impressed with the fabrics on the trousers and purchased a pair of the tweed Ivy Marl as I own nothing remotely close to that in my closet. There's a lot of great stuff there and I'm sure I'll be back. Just saying...

8. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

Are you guys still expecting the big drop of Walts this week?

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks! It's really excellent. It took us a long time to develop a new casual belt, but it was worth the wait. This thing is perfect. Great leather, good price, really excellent finishing, and a size that jives great with Walts, Rivet Chinos, and Jeans. They're really nice people to work with too.

It's pretty light for a cashmere, so I wouldn't say it's much warmer. When we presented it, the idea was more to offer a very luxe alternative to the hopsack. It would be pretty boss as a navy blazer with gold buttons, but the orders we've taken so far have had horn and smoke MOP buttons.

Autumn Wool-Cashmere is BEAUTIFUL! It's a dark brown base with a wheat check and really subtle blue-grey and burnt orange accents. Overall the plaid is very muted, so it will be easy to wear. The fabric feels like a dream too. It will be a bit warmer than the 10oz weight suggests due to the density of the cashmere. Perfect Fall/Winter piece for the UK.

Thank you sir and welcome! The guys said that it was a pleasure meeting you.

Checking on that - our delivery got pushed back a bit. Should be here soon. Right now, we've got long sleeve Italian polos and our long-awaited patterned suit MTO swatches from Southwick. The Veneto outerwear is en-route here soon too. We might have it in time for Friday's newsletter, but if not, it will be next week for sure.

10. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Any chance we could see swatches of the new Walts since delivery got pushed back?

11. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

second that...will the rudy MTO build out be about a week out from the initial Walt release?

12. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

MTO Southwick Suit Jacket and matching Walt Pant...and driving the cool ass Porsche:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. leftofthedial

YO DUDES! X-post from the Carmina MTO thread

Just got confirmation on our next Carmina delivery. We'll have the following styles incoming

1. Jodhpur Boot in Burnished Tan Scotchgrain. Forest Last. Dainite sole with a double wrapped strap. This is personally my favorite shoe we've done from them.

2. Alt Wien in Hatch Grain with a Commando sole. Forest last.

3. Jumper boot in Kudu leather with a Commando sole. Oscar last.

Here's an example of the Kudu:

[​IMG]

4. Restock of the Taylor Split-Toe in Burnished Carmel calfskin

We're going to work on building out some preorders to launch this week as well! First I wanted to float an idea out.

[​IMG]

I'm sure you guys have seen our Alden Innsbruck, it's been far and away our most popular makeup in quite a while. What do you guys think about doing a Carmina version?

I was thinking Brown Chromexcel, brass hooks + eyes, Commando sole on the Forest or Oscar last. I think it could make a kick ass boot that could still be worn slightly dressy with, say, flannel or tweed trousers and something like our Veneto. The stitching could either be tonal (like the split-toe in Kudu I posted above), or they could do the white stitching like the Indy.

And if you haven't seen their Commando, it's pretty GNARLY:

[​IMG]

When we narrow down the makeups, I'll post up the details immediately!

14. leftofthedial

We'll hopefully have some swatches that we can post up early-mid next week. And once we get them, we can definitely get the Rudy items built out!

Shouldn't be too long from now.

15. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

I would be interested in the Carmina version of the Innsbrook. Speaking of the Innsbrook - let me know if someone wants to sell their 7.5D in that boot. I missed on those and love that version of the Indy!

16. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Oh my God.

Please.

Tonal stitching/commando soles/the rest on something like the Anderson Jumper Boot sounds amazing...

17. leftofthedial

We just added a couple of things to the sale section of the site.

First up:

[​IMG]
    LBM 1911 3/2 Blue Linen Sportcoat - $357

And next up:

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Eisenhower Loro Piana Charcoal Marl Flannel Jacket - $357

We tweaked the fit of the incoming Eisenhower a bit (going to be an inch longer in the body), so we wanted to clear out the remainder of older stock. This is a KILLER Fall piece that you'll definitely get years of wear out of. It comes equipped with the Loro Piana tag sewn on the inside and a booklet about the fabric.

18. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

I'd be interested in a restock of the Steinbeck with commando sole.

19. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

^ Approximately when do you expect these to come in? Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  20. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Matt,

Would you consider the boot in #8 CXL as opposed to brown?