Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mttlee0

mttlee0 Senior member

Yes, for some reason I remembered the color as Maroon, but it's definitely more of a grape.

Cool, the grape is great but if there was a maroon on the horizon I would wait for that. There you go Mike, how about a Maroon small gingham L/S shirt next?

2. Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels Senior member

will there be any restocks for more sizes for the Mark McNairy tan bucks? size 9 or 9.5 in particular.

3. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

I'm really glad that you asked this question, as I've gotten a bunch of PM's about how the Rivet Chino compares to slim fit chinos from Brooks Brothers and J.Crew.

The overall concept of this item was to make a great alternative to jeans. Something that a denim guy can wear when he's not wearing denim. As such, it's got a medium-low rise and a tapered slim-straight leg fit. The interior taping makes it a bit more rugged. I feel that it's something original that's not merely a traditional chino that's slimmed down. I think that you'll really dig the style. And it will naturally fit a bit below the waist, so you can take whatever size you typically wear. They run true.

Thanks for the great answer, Mike! Seeing as I should get tts, when will you be getting the new batch? I just finished school and I'll probably get a summer job soon, so money for the chino's will be coming!!

4. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

could someone post a picture of how the grape gingham lawn shirt looks when worn under natural light?

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Just bought a pair of the madras shorts. I might get the seersucker one afterwards if I like the fit.

Thanks so much - let me know what you think when they arrive!

Cool, the grape is great but if there was a maroon on the horizon I would wait for that. There you go Mike, how about a Maroon small gingham L/S shirt next?

It's definitely on our radar for Fall. I'm looking at a dark mushroom brown too. I'm a gingham and longwing maniac though - it's a constant struggle not to order 100 colors in each.

will there be any restocks for more sizes for the Mark McNairy tan bucks? size 9 or 9.5 in particular.

Unfortunately no, these are all the tan bucks that we'll get for this year. I do have a white nubuck chukka going online next week though (totally different style, I know).

Thanks for the great answer, Mike! Seeing as I should get tts, when will you be getting the new batch? I just finished school and I'll probably get a summer job soon, so money for the chino's will be coming!!

Great, and yes, I'd wait for your size to get the best fit. We're fully restocking British Khaki and bringing in two special editions, so they'll be a lot to choose from in about 5-6 weeks.

could someone post a picture of how the grape gingham lawn shirt looks when worn under natural light?

Yup, here's both of the new shirts shot outside. This was the late afternoon, so there's some cinematic directional sunlight too:

[​IMG]
    View Larger

[​IMG]
    View Larger

6. theom-

theom- Senior member

Mike you been selling stuff on gilt? [​IMG] Just kidding, looks like Bblessing got a hold of some of that same fabric you used for the double faced shirts. Too bad for them you guys do a much better job of making shirts. (at a much better price i might add)

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

Mike, you going to get a restock of those badass whiskey longwings?

8. daruma

daruma Senior member

is that grape gingham fabric broadcloth?

9. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Could you please restock the japanese dandy navy pindot shirt? I need one in xs.

10. SeventyFive

SeventyFive Well-Known Member

Well the grape gingham went quick in size small. [​IMG]

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Well the grape gingham went quick in size small. [​IMG]

Wow! I don't want to miss out on this shirt. Because of your post, I just picked one up in medium.

- Keith

12. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

dammit this morning the xs grape shirt was still there, not anymore.

13. countrygent

countrygent Senior member

Hi,

Does the refund return policy for SF members apply to orders from Canada?

Thanks,
    Hal

14. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Hi, Does the refund return policy for SF members apply to orders from Canada? Thanks, Hal
    What's the refund return policy for SF members? (Not that I'll be using it.) - Keith

15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider