1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Badandy

Badandy Senior member

I'm unable to find a phone number or hours for the Santa Monica store (which makes it quite hard to know when I should make the drive over there). Any info?

2. digga

digga Senior member

epaulet santa monica
    1133 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica CA 90403 (424)268-4095

^from the newsletter... I didn't see the info on the website, though.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  3. Badandy

Badandy Senior member

Thanks, good find.

4. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

5. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

6. Man with Apple

Man with Apple Senior member

1 person likes this.
  7. venividivicibj

8. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member Affiliate Vendor

You guys got it right! That's a buddy of mine and, man, that picture doesn't do them justice. He's beat them to death and they're only getting better!

9. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

For those who have seen the lavender tattersall in person, how close do you have to be to distinguish the lavender color? I'm looking for a light grey sport coat and this might fit the bill if the lavender is not predominant.

10. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

it's definitely lavender but i would say from across a room its hard to distinguish from a purple-ish gray tone.

11. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

How big is said room?

12. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

ha. maybe from 20 feet away?

13. ArsenalDan

ArsenalDan Senior member

it is, remember, people taking pictures of their friends

14. malwear

malwear Senior member

I'm looking for suggestions on my next pair of winter pants. So far, I have the oxford grey flannels, the air force flannels, and the chartreuse tweeds. Thoughts? Thanks!

15. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Thanks, that's enough for me to keep looking.

16. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

in what may be a world exclusive, I played tennis in my Epaulet trainers yesterday. Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, especially when you have weak ankles like me, but didn't have time to go home and pick up my regular tennis kicks. I'm glad to report they held up well!

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. venividivicibj

All tennis shoes aren't made for tennis?!?
    Haha

18. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The Navy Tone-On-Tone is the most comfortable Southwick jacket that I've worn, hands-down. If you live anywhere warm-ish, then it can totally carry over to the Fall season too. I'm going to wear mine here until November or so. The fabric on it is just perfect.
    Ah, I wish that they could, but unfortunately not at this time. They just don't have the patternwork for it. But we're developing a bunch of new stuff with them, so maybe it's something that we can do in the future.
    You bet. We'll have Olive Moleskin coming in and most likely both Dark Olive and Chocolate Duck Canvas in the Walt fit.
    For what product? Our shipping policy is that we charge the shipping fee upfront and then forward you the product from our NYC store after it's received.
    Man, that depth of field ps effect is bonkers!
    I believe that we just ordered the dark brown as a restock for Fall.
    Ah, my apologies for this - our site template has to be reprogrammed to hold another address but our details are: 1133 Montana Avenue (corner of 12th Street) Santa Monica, CA 90403 Currently our hours are: Tues - Sat: 11AM - 7PM Closed Sunday, Monday We're still working it out, but I think we're going to remix this around the end of Sept and be open Tues-Sat from 12-7 and Sunday 12-5.
    Nice lineup! We'll have the balance of our Fall trousers in the next week and a half, so you can have a full overview then. There's lots of great things to choose from. Might be nice to have something in a brown-ish tone to compliment the grey-blue-green that you've got going on. Ironwood Tweed is a great colorway.
    Haha, this is awesome! Nice to see them put through their paces.
    OK, guys.. let me tell you a quick tale of the "Admiral Flannel." We bought this from Southwick last year. I thought that it was KILLER. The Italian flannel has a perfect light-medium weight and a killer hand. When Southwick first ran it, the retail was around $900, but we bought it off price and were able to put it out at $650. And I'm not sure what happened. I went a little crazy ordering navy jackets. Maybe it got lost in the assortment and blended in too much in the shops. But it was never really all that popular. For the second time around actually. So we've marked it down. But I have to say, it's a killer jacket. Very Cucinelli-esque in the fabric's weight and feel. It's an excellent biz-caz piece especially. The fabric is pretty fine, so if you wear it with jeans then you'd have to go whole hog with dress shoes and a good collared shirt (IMO). Please note that it does have self elbow patches, if they're a point for you either way. Talking to everyone: if you like the look of this jacket and it's your style, then you're going to love how it feels. It's really comfortable, the wool has a great weight, and it's 3/8 lined to wear cool in warmer climes / heated offices & schools. It's a great staple piece for the price.

1 person likes this.
  19. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

MTO rivets. Depending on the cost I may just have someone bring them.

20. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Will all the new Fall trousers be available in the Rudy cut?