Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 1969

1969 Senior member

2. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Wasn't sure if the grey would clash with navy/red combo

3. slappy

slappy Senior member

Nice shoes. I was never a big Quoddy boat shoe guy, especially the leather chromexcel ones as I just thought it didn't fit with the shoe. These I could see buying however.

I know this is the wrong thread and etc... But what sizing would people recommend on these if I wear 11 in Clarks DB. 11.5?

Edit: Yea I am really digging these, about to order.

4. sle-z-e

sle-z-e Senior member

Wow the chinos flew through customs. First Canadian to own them? I'm really feelin them Mike. Thanks!

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

Mike you uploaded the wrong picture on the stone gabardine. Just a FYI.

Just purchased them though. I'm going to hold off on the seersucker though, for some reason I thought it was a blue seersucker and not grey : (

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Mike any new short sleeve shirts coming in soon?

For the moment, we have a delivery of three gingham colors (red, black, navy) coming in about a month. I might put some more into work, as we've sold through our stock way faster than expected.

Wow the chinos flew through customs. First Canadian to own them? I'm really feelin them Mike. Thanks!

Awesome - thanks!

Thoughts on the new grey seersucker shorts pairing up with the navy suede Quoddys...

Love that. Red Brick and Seersucker are a match made in heaven.

7. Epaulet

Hey guys!

Thanks for waiting - our cotton shorts are finally online! Check them out below. I'll get the Tropical Wool models online tomorrow. Here's the story:

1. They run very true to size, and you can buy the same size that you take in the regular Walt or Rudy trousers. They're also well matched to the Rivet Chinos.

2. Like the trousers, they have a split waistband and can be exactly tailored to your waist and seat.

3. The leg is slim but not skinny. It will work for both Walt and Rudy customers, and won't be too tight on guys with muscular legs.

4. The inseam is 9", which will hit above the knee on most guys. If you're taller than 6' 3", then they'll most likely fall to mid-thigh. These have a standard trouser hem, so you can easily make them shorter if you want.

5. These are straight-up the best shorts that I've ever seen at anywhere near this price point. My workshop gave me a great cost on them. If you like the look of them, then you'll absolutely love the fit and the construction. It's leaps and bounds above any mall-brand product, and you'll wear them for many seasons to come. Real talk!

Okay, here we go. Click through the links to see more images, fit pics, and measurements.

[​IMG]
    Italian Gabardine Stone: $125

[​IMG]
    UK Seersucker: $125

[​IMG]
    Multicolor Madras: $125

[​IMG]
    Navy/Bronze Madras: $125

8. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

damn you were right Mike, the pattern matching looks crazy good!

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

That multicolor madras will look dope down here in FL. Making me think about picking them up, damnit Mike.

and F*** it. I picked up the grey seersuckers too. HAHAHAH

10. mttlee0

mttlee0 Senior member

Oh, and we don't have a red gingham long sleeve on the schedule, but I've got two others:

1. Maroon Gingham longsleeve in lightweight cotton lawn. ETA early next week
    2. Gingham shortsleeves in Red, Black, and Navy. ETA about 4 weeks.

Hi Mike, a few weeks ago you mentioned a Maroon Gingham L/S. Is this the same shirt or a different shirt than the Grape Gingham Lawn shirt?

11. G-Kun

G-Kun New Member

Hey Mike! Just wanted to say my EP Red Chambray just came in today and it looks and fits fantastic. Contemplating whether I can afford to pick up the indigo one in XS before it sells out~

12. Epaulet

That multicolor madras will look dope down here in FL. Making me think about picking them up, damnit Mike.

and F*** it. I picked up the grey seersuckers too. HAHAHAH

Thanks dmash! Let me know how you like the fit on these. They shipped out today.

Hi Mike, a few weeks ago you mentioned a Maroon Gingham L/S. Is this the same shirt or a different shirt than the Grape Gingham Lawn shirt?

Yes, for some reason I remembered the color as Maroon, but it's definitely more of a grape.

Hey Mike! Just wanted to say my EP Red Chambray just came in today and it looks and fits fantastic. Contemplating whether I can afford to pick up the indigo one in XS before it sells out~

Awesome - glad to hear that you like it!

13. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

Are there plans for shorts made from the same fabric as the rivet chinos?

14. Epaulet

Are there plans for shorts made from the same fabric as the rivet chinos?

Unfortunately not for this year. I had originally planned that, but the Chino's proved really popular and our distributor sold through the fabric fast, so I had to use all of it to produce more full-length Chinos.

That said, the Italian Gabardine that we used in our shorts is ridiculous. It's some of the nicest cotton twill that I've ever felt - so you'll definitely be happy with it if you dig the color.

15. slappy

slappy Senior member

Just bought a pair of the madras shorts. I might get the seersucker one afterwards if I like the fit.