• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I saw some Rudy pre-orders added in with all the Factory Finds. There's no place on the website to make this request, because there's just a drop-down to select a size, but could I make a special request for an unfinished 38" inseam on a Rudy order? It's easy to do that for the Factory Finds because I can just type it in directly to the order field. Also, are you still planning on adding more wool options before this round is over?

Oh no problem, just drop us a quick email with your order number and ask for the extended 38" inseam. We'll take care of it for you.

Denim is looking awesome. It's like the high-waited jean of my hopes and dreams.

Hell yeah! We're shipping out a bunch of these tomorrow. Thanks again for bearing with us - I really wanted to have them washed once before we put them up for sale. When you guys get the denim walts, they're already pre-shrunk, so no worries on the fit. And the slight color change is really nice - they were nearly black when raw, but after the wash it's a perfect shade of dark indigo.

History never ceases to amaze me...this chick was the Kim Kardashian/Monica Lewisnky/Lindsey Lohan of the middle 1800s...hence the face wearing my Blue Oxford Cloth Point Collar:
And in case I ever worried I wasn't Napulitan, my (talented) student photographer grabbed these from my Battle of Brooklyn lecture at Battle Hill (site of the battle EP reblogged some time back)...yea, I'm a hand talker, we all are:

Thought some of you guys would appreciate the barrage of hand gestures...

These photos are amazing!

Somewhere, Monica Lewinsky is thrilled to be lumped into the same sentence as those other two.

And if there's something that I always appreciate, it's a barrage of hand gestures.

Got the denim. Hoping it's a regular in the wardrobe.
Got the Thorgood boot and some chinos too. Doh

Thank you sir!

The POW Jacket in 36 is gone??!! That's fast!

Ah sorry, we just got a single unit of 36 - this fabric was really limited, and I believe that we only received about 9 units total. The only 36 sold before we put it online.

If anyone is considering the POW jacket - then take it from me - the fabric is INCREDIBLE on it. Gorgeous blend of wool and cashmere in a really wearable and handsome color. I got it off price from Southwick, so we were able to offer it at a much lower price than usual. It's killer.

Simplicio

Reaction score
It looks like the POW is almost gone already. I've missed my chance for a 40.

If there is any chance to reorder this fabric it might also look great with the Napoli fit.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And in case I ever worried I wasn't Napulitan, my (talented) student photographer grabbed these from my Battle of Brooklyn lecture at Battle Hill (site of the battle EP reblogged some time back)...yea, I'm a hand talker, we all are:

Thought some of you guys would appreciate the barrage of hand gestures...

I'm going to guess that this Admiral Navy Flannel is an outstanding fabric. Very tempting except for the other two very outstanding EP blue jackets I have now. Speaking of wore the heavyweight wool Daltrey out last night in 40F, and it was perfect with a pair of gloves. Didn't even really need the scarf. Paired with FF windowpane Walts. No photos...

I like this. You look like you are ready for a weekend of shooting in the country or such.

imolazhp_ci

Reaction score
any chance of more Natural CXL Indy's before Dec. 20th? I NEED that 7.5D before I got to Sweden for 3 weeks.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this flanella is a lightweight flannel, dare I think this a "Texas flannel"? And will yall be taking any Rudy orders for it?

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As much as I like to see the denim Walts... Bring back the Smith! Mine are developing a hole in the back pocket and are fast approaching non-work-appropriate. Speaking of which, I should probably do a fade update...

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have it.  It's the nicest jacket I've ever owned.

Unfortunately, or fortunately for my budget, I didn't see a 44, so not an option for me. The baby camel hair remains on the throne.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Dude..... that's looking great!

any chance of more Natural CXL Indy's before Dec. 20th? I NEED that 7.5D before I got to Sweden for 3 weeks.

Oh man, sorry we don't have another delivery of that boot coming. Best that I could probably do is Dec 20th of next year. We'll have a restock of some tough-ass Carmina boots though.

So this flanella is a lightweight flannel, dare I think this a "Texas flannel"? And will yall be taking any Rudy orders for it?

Actually, this would be a great flannel for Texas. Sadly, we cut all of the available cloth on that. But I've got two options for you in Factory finds:

Airforce Flannel
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1703/Special-Order-Trouser-Airforce/Detail
This isn't quite as light as the Flanella, but it's definitely lighter than the other flannels that we ran this season. And that color is insanely boss.

Wool-Silk Twill
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1979/Special-Order-Trouser-Wool-dsh-Silk/Detail
Very different vibe on this, but a great dress pant fabric for warmer weather. Has a lot of personality too.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
need some decision making help....probably going to buy at least 2 pairs, maaaaaaaaybe 3, but I don't think I can justify all 4 at the moment:

Grape Flannel
Wool/Cashmere Medium Grey
Charcoal POW
Wool/Silk Twill

I'm torn on all of these....I really need some versatile staples, so I'm kinda leaning towards the wool/cash medium grey. Maybe the wool/silk twill, although I'm having a tough time imagining what the finished trouser will look like. Any super strong opinions on any of these? Seems like I can't really go wrong no matter which ones I get. I just looked in my closet to see which might work the best with what I currently have, and I realized that I don't own one pair non-Epaulet odd trousers anymore :slayer:

Last edited:

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrankZ

The POW Jacket in 36 is gone??!! That's fast!

Ah sorry, we just got a single unit of 36 - this fabric was really limited, and I believe that we only received about 9 units total. The only 36 sold before we put it online.

If anyone is considering the POW jacket - then take it from me - the fabric is INCREDIBLE on it. Gorgeous blend of wool and cashmere in a really wearable and handsome color. I got it off price from Southwick, so we were able to offer it at a much lower price than usual. It's killer.

Mike does this mean there is no way to do a special order like the factory finds?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads