1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

That boot is awsome! Love it.

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Here is the two sided khaki from the last FF round. The red is more muted and almost chambray in appearance; it is a really nice twist on a traditional khaki.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Bananagrabber

Mr. Bananagrabber Senior member

^ Those look sweet!

So I just tore through the left knee of my Japanese Khaki rivets from a while back. Its about two inches straight across. Is there a good way to get that repaired? These were my first Epaulet pants and have been worn a ton of times, so if all else fails I can retire them from the work rotation and still get some use out of them, but I would like to repair them if I could. They are super soft and definitely one of my favorite items from Epaulet. Also, could someone recommend me an equivalent really soft, slightly dressier khaki fabric to replace them? Might have to wait for a factory find on that.

4. unclesam099

unclesam099 Senior member

Convert to shorts!

5. cgul629

cgul629 Member

I'm loving those two sided khakis too.

I hope something similar is found again. That is a great way to add a little zing to the traditional colors.

6. Don L

Don L Senior member

Petrol Blue Walts
    Alt Wien Shell

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Senior member

Is it possible to have some of the linen trousers be done in the rivet chino measurements?

Also, regarding the chino MTO, if we ask for a 30 in inseam, would leg opening still be identical to the leg opening listed for the size on the site or would leg opening be a bit bigger?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  8. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

I swore myself off Alden...but I really am kicking myself for not getting these...awesome.

1 person likes this.
  9. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

mike is kicking around the idea of a Vass Alt Wien boot...

10. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

YO DUDES!

We got a a new trouser and a few restocks this week:

This may be in my top five trousers we've ever made. If you have the Pale Grape Herringbone or British Khaki from a couple of years ago, you're going to love this. Glorious hand, interesting texture and a beautiful shade

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Nightshade Herringbone Flannel - $250

Then a few restocks:

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Salt and Pepper UK Donegal - $235 (we have almost a full size run of the matching jacket too! Check it here)

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Navy UK Donegal - $235 (looks like we have a couple of matching jackets left also. Check them out here)

And one of our favorite staples:

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Oxford Grey Flannel - $235

1 person likes this.
  11. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Do you plan to make more trousers with side tabs? Or can they be special ordered in the Slim Walt?

12. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Nightshade looks close to the old navy marled (I forgot the name, was out around the same time as the grape). Also, +1 on sidetabs.

[​IMG]

13. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

I want a medium grey: oxford grey flannel or salt and pepper tweed?

Epaulet: Will the ironwood tweed get restocked?

14. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I'm wearing the oxford grey flannel right now, I've had these for probably 2 years and I still wear them about once a week. They're not too heavy, which is what I really like about them. IMO they are a good 3 season trouser, only the hottest months of summer would be too hot to wear these. I don't have the salt & pepper tweed, but I imagine they are heavier than the oxford grey flannel.

15. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

Matt, besides it being in the herringbone color, how does the nightshade compare to the air force flannels? Similar or totally different? Thanks

16. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Nightshade sounds like some bad ass 80's copper whose steeze is the only thing tighter than his leather jacket.

4 people like this.
  17. Wade

Wade Senior member

18. MaxK

MaxK Senior member

Good lord that blouson sweater is amazing. I will be keeping a close eye on the outerwear this season, I am coveting one of those.

19. Mrk200

Mrk200 Active Member

Are there any plans to get more of the Rivet Chino Brushed Heavyweight Olive in size 34?

Also, I noticed the return policy states that "refunds are not issued under any circumstances", is this true? I'd like to try some of the tweed pants as well, but I don't want to risk them not fitting if that's the case.

20. trig

trig Senior member

as a styleforum member you get a 14 day refund policy. this only applies to regular priced items. all sale items are always final sale.