1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

2. trig

trig Senior member

Ff chinos arrived today
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

FFs look great fellas. Was at a 1990's West Coast Gangster Rap BBQ on Staten Island today...I brought my wife and Easy E on my Ipod. Plenty of Snoop, 2 and NWA.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Floral Chambray shirt and (unseen) Bridle Leather Belt. Seeing as it was a WC Partay, I couldn't help but wear EP. Props on the opening...have a blast fellas, nice to see you guys can get a slice of what we got over here.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Perfect! I haven't done karaoke in an open setting in years, but it used to be my thing. I'm ready for it.

Nice! That POW is really fresh

Good lord that sounds like a great BBQ. We've still got "LA's Back in the Day Jams" locked on the radio in our cars.

I get so excited when "How Do You Want It" comes on the radio. Nights full of alize!

5. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

6. hanoiboy

hanoiboy Senior member

7. kdv10

kdv10 Well-Known Member

These are fantastic looking and I am seriously considering this one. Out of curiosity as I am not quite sure of the answer, would this pair of shoe fall more towards the formal or casual side (or middle) of things?

As I've never had Navy color shoes before, what goes well with this? With Indigo Jeans? With a Navy suit?

8. hanoiboy

hanoiboy Senior member

9. hanoiboy

hanoiboy Senior member

Storm welt makes a shoe or boot seem clunky while closed welt is more streamline and falls in between casual and formal. For versatility and refinement I go with closed welt.

10. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Both. I use my Navy shells in business all the time. Basically look black unless you hit the right light. Not for super formal settings like an investment bank or court.

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We just received a restock of the UK Donegal Tweed in both stores. And that's the same fabric that works with the jacket we've had in stock. The plain "Navy Donegal Tweed" was discontinued.

And yes, we can absolutely make a matching jacket for it. We've got quite a few in stock as well.

Navy Shell can be very dressy, as it tends to be a few shades off of black. I like it with jeans, grey trousers (and suits), tan trousers, chinos, etc. It can look a little too matched up with navy trousers and it clashes with black. But it works with nearly anything else.

The boot that's pictured with the storm welt is pretty casual. The MTO that we're pitching will have a flat welt which will slim up the profile, but it's still a tall ass-kicking jumper boot, so it's not formal at all. But we've made plenty of formal-friendly navy shell shoes. We're going to introduce a Navy Shell Plain Toe Blucher tomorrow. which would make for a brilliant dress shoe.

12. jimney

jimney Senior member

Boom ordered salt and pepper Donegal Walts. My first Walts, so this is a big step for me. [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I think that's the Osloer boot. There were just some brilliant photos posted in the Vass thread of some shell Osloers.

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I think that's the Osloer boot. There were just some brilliant photos posted in the Vass thread of some shell Osloers.

15. Monkeyface

Monkeyface Senior member

Any chance of making the tweed trousers in the Rudy fit? I found that the normal walts are slightly too tight in thighs for me.

16. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

Absolutely! I'm sure we will have a Rudy preorder up after we get the bulk of our Fall trousers, but shoot me a PM and we can place a special order. Will take 4-6 weeks and doesn't cost any extra.

17. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here are mine...antic cognac cordovan...wearing them today...amazing boots

18. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

WOOO more Rudy's!!!

19. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I am for a makeup of this boot for sure

20. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Foot got caught in the hem while putting on my epaulet walts and ripped the hem [​IMG]

In other news, waiting for the walt tweeds and flannels to come out!