1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Here's another group pic with streetlight - the best intern that we could have asked for!
    He's all the way on the right wearing the Walt Brushed French Blue and Carmina Salinger Caramel Calf Double Monks.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. stlms3

stlms3 Senior member

quoting you again just to say that I totally did not mean to quote you earlier... I have been having major iPhone styleforum quote fail this week. But those shoes do look great huh

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yup, I've got that! I believe that we ordered it in more of a medium grey - but this is the 100% cashmere technical vest. It should be here around late September, and it's freaking perfect!

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. tricky

tricky Senior member

Denim point collar and moss ducks

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

I see the polos are no longer on the website...is the restock of the navy and introduction of the grey imminent?

6. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Any shirt or Walt factory finds on the horizon?

7. stlms3

stlms3 Senior member

They are still there... Maybe u r viewing on a mobile phone and accidentally selected "new arrival shirts and knits"?.. That is a minor critique of mine for the new mobile site. It is easy to not realize that you've chosen a new arrival category and think something is not available. I check often enough that if doesn't happen but I could see a new customer making that mistake.... FYI mike (if you see this post)

And +1 on grey.

8. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

:slayer:

9. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

Any update on the Alden Whiskey Wingtip boots that had a pre-order run back at the end of 2011/start of 2012?

10. onehotchili

onehotchili Senior member

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the Epaulet Mens Dress Belt Burgundy Calfskin... to compliment a couple of different pairs of Alden Color #8 shoes I have. I am not too worried about an exact match etc., but I was just curious if anyone had a "side by side" picture of this belt with Color #8 shell? Thx....

11. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

I have this belt and it looks OK. I don't have a match for you though. It does not match my "burdos claros" oxfords from Carmina. Maybe it'll match my Burgundy (which is from what I read, basically the same shade) MTOs in a month when I get them.

So basically, I am no help to you.

12. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

on a regular browser they do show up under the new arrivals shirts & knits...but do not show up under the regular shirts & knits--knitwear & polo tab...

1 person likes this.
  13. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

14. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Same here -- matches close enough for me though, for some reason, my burgundy dress belt was not polished. This may have been a fluke.

My father always said your belt doesn't have to match your shoes exactly. No one can tell when the belt and shoes are so far apart. Sound advice!

15. oisin

oisin Senior member

Any better idea when special order shirts will be returning? It's been so nice having a shirt both long enough in the arms AND the body.

16. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

The shoes and belts don't have to match exactly, they aren't next to each other anyways.

Plus, you don't want to be too 'matchy-matchy'

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  17. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I was on so many Alden pre-orders that I actually dropped out of this one. I think there are still 3 others that I'm waiting on...is it bad when you can't remember the exact number?

18. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

any update on the last round of FF Rivets?

19. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

i'm on the alden ravello brixton (wingtip) boot pre-order from feb 2011. was there a separate whiskey one? i've been debating whether to drop out, but i think i might just make this my last pair of aldens ever. i do like my #8 brixtons.

20. tricky

tricky Senior member

No man, it's not bad. It's awesome!