• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slammo

Reaction score
When can we expect a restock of rivets? Looking to pick up the caramel ducks in a size 31 and maybe some others.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We got a big delivery from Southwick this week. We'll have a lot of surprises coming onto the site soon, but for now, a big restock!

Southwick for Michael Kuhle Weller Navy Super 120's - $595

Ahh yes love the styling choice -- pink Ashland + navy suit is such a win. Something I've worn many times.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epauletnewyork.com Styleforum Pre-Launch!

Hey guys!

As I've mentioned, we've been working on the new website for a few months. It's coming together nicely, and it's going to give us a much stronger platform to present everything that we do.

The website is going to be a huge shift for us. We're moving to a new URL, we've got a designer on retainer, and our shipping and customer experience is going to be faster, better, and more efficient.

With this switchover of the website I've got three challenges ahead of me. (1) Our staff has to become totally familiar with the new system of building products and shipping orders, (2) Our customers need to become adjusted to the new layout and user interface and (3) we need the new site to become as indexed and referenced in search engines as the existing one is.

To that end, I'm going to run both websites alongside each other for the remainder of the year. Epauletshop.com will continue as the home for all of our new product, and Epauletnewyork.com will hold a limited amount of older product on very steep discount. We want to fill Epauletnewyork with a bunch of very attractive deals so that you guys use the site, checkout through it, and give us your feedback. Between the soft launch today and the hard launch in the first week of January 2013, we'll institute a steady stream of improvements and changes.

I'm going to announce this new site to our entire customer base via email this Friday. But before that, I want to give you guys the first access to everything that we have on there. At the moment, the new site is password protected, so you'll need to enter a code to get into it. Here's the details:

URL: epauletnewyork.com
Password: styleforum

Have a look! The site is functional and checkout should work without a problem. All of the prices are correct as shown. You'll notice that measurements are missing, some text formatting may be crazy, some navigation links don't work, etc. We'll work to iron much of that out this week before the general soft launch. And three things to note:

1. All merchandise sold through this site is final sale
2. We're still testing the inventory matching. Although the majority of items shown on Shopify are going to be in stock, there's bound to be some mistakes where we don't actually have the piece. We'll let you know ASAP if that happens, and thanks for your understanding.
3. We haven't tested an international order yet. If you try to order from outside of the US and it doesn't work then email me and we'll immediately reserve the item for you and figure out what's wrong with the checkout process.

Beav

Reaction score
wow, some amazing deals there. My credit card is thankful there isn't too much in my size... there are some folks that are going to go crazy with this selection.

neutrino

Reaction score
Hey Mike, congrats with the pre-launch! I know it's a big milestone, and the new site seems to be awesome!

some text formatting may be crazy, some navigation links don't work, etc.

Should we report such things or is it not necessary during the pre-launch?
wow, some amazing deals there. My credit card is thankful there isn't too much in my size... there are some folks that are going to go crazy with this selection.
...and there's me who is almost completely broke now
musicboohoo[1].gif

Last edited:

CaliforniaSon

Reaction score
How does one determine their sportcoat size? I'm an XL in epaulet shirting (fits 99% perfect) if that helps.

neutrino

Reaction score
How does one determine their sportcoat size? I'm an XL in epaulet shirting (fits 99% perfect) if that helps.
To my understanding, Caine and Weller are sized more or less the same as the shirts. With Marcello you might want to size up, like SVB did.

Took a closer look at the deals. Marcello for 245. w00t
bounce2.gif

Also, it seems the current stock on the new site will sell out in an instant, and there's 2 months to go till the hard launch, so I take it you'll be putting up new product there this year?

Last edited:

malwear

Reaction score
^^^ Couple pairs of pants later... I'm just glad I don't know my exact sport coat size. Site looks great! Mike, I think you mentioned this before, but is the long-term plan to have a sort-by-size feature?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads