1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. g-banger

g-banger Senior Member

can i reserve a pair of 32 blue chino while waiting for the walts to come in? Save postage?

2. daruma

daruma Senior Member

what does:

A single-curtain cotton waistband helps to keep your shirt tucked.

mean? how does that work?

3. blynch

blynch Senior Member

can i reserve a pair of 32 blue chino while waiting for the walts to come in? Save postage?
    when I was waiting on something else to come in I just bought what I wanted online anyways to lock it in, and then sent them an email to hold it until the other item came in. Worked as planned, if I had waited 1 more day the double face shirt would of been sold out.

4. dexterhaven

dexterhaven Senior Member

Just got the chinos in khaki. Looking forward to trying them on. Also looking forward to the walt restock.

5. blynch

blynch Senior Member

^I'd be all over that shirt if it was l/s, love the color.

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Distinguished Member

Mike, any chance you'll be offering those Rivet Chinos in white? That would make me a very happy man.

- Keith

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Just bought the khaki chino. pretty pumped. But customs is gonna really test my patience here...

Thank you sir! I know that Canadian customs can be a pain with processing times, but you guys still get the last laugh with free heath care.

Absolutely. If you like, you can buy the chino's now and pay for the shipping there. I can then send you an invoice for the Walt's without a shipping charge. We'd then be ready to send both pieces out around the end of next week.

what does:

A single-curtain cotton waistband helps to keep your shirt tucked.

mean? how does that work?

The curtain is a little tab of fabric which sits on the bottom on the waistband on the inside of the pant. It sticks out and lightly grabs a shirttail when you tuck it in. It's a smaller, more casual version of the double curtain waistband that we use in our trousers.

Just got the chinos in khaki. Looking forward to trying them on. Also looking forward to the walt restock.

Thank you sir!

I just picked up this badboy, it's fuckin perfect. I realize now that I am an XL in epaulet shirts.

I'm crying because I got the red gingham with trocas buttons in a large that Epaulet was carrying a while back, and it's just too small. I am seriously kicking my self in the ass for that one. Look for it on the B&S soon, folks! Seriously, I loved that shirt [​IMG]

Really glad that you dig the Blackwatch tartan. I wear those Tartan seersuckers more than anything else that we make. We're almost totally sold through that, but I'm going to check this week if we can do another run.

Oh, and we don't have a red gingham long sleeve on the schedule, but I've got two others:

1. Maroon Gingham longsleeve in lightweight cotton lawn. ETA early next week
    2. Gingham shortsleeves in Red, Black, and Navy. ETA about 4 weeks.

Mike, any chance you'll be offering those Rivet Chinos in white? That would make me a very happy man.

- Keith

Oh man, I'd really like too. They actually make that fabric in white but it's sold out. I'm actually fighting right now just to get more stock in the basic colors.

We will, however, make an ivory white-on-white seersucker trouser in the Walt fit. That's going to be bad ass.

8. the_state

the_state Senior Member

Any chance you'll be getting more tattersall Gitmans in L/XL?

9. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Liking the sounds of those. Briefly owned a black SS gingham shirt last summer, but never wore it because it was too big. You guys should get some SS shirts out there with the button sleeves that give you the option of the sleeve roll to SHO OF UR GUNZ MOAR.

10. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

Are the Chinos going to go online? It sounds like they are moving out of the store and perhaps via PM/email. If so, how much are they and what colors/sizes are left?

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Distinguished Member

Are the Chinos going to go online? It sounds like they are moving out of the store and perhaps via PM/email. If so, how much are they and what colors/sizes are left?
    They're in the denim section. - Keith

12. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

[​IMG] Thanks for the heads up...kopped.
    They're in the denim section. - Keith

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Any chance you'll be getting more tattersall Gitmans in L/XL?

Yes, but probably for late August. I'm working with Gitman on doing a few special makeups for the season. We'll definitely restock that cream Tattersall though.

But Mike, will they have trocas buttons?! The combonation of those buttons with the red gingham was to die for. *swoon*

I was planning on using plastic tortoise buttons, but let me see - we might have enough colored trocas to hook those up. I agree - I love smoke and copper trocas on gingham!

Liking the sounds of those. Briefly owned a black SS gingham shirt last summer, but never wore it because it was too big. You guys should get some SS shirts out there with the button sleeves that give you the option of the sleeve roll to SHO OF UR GUNZ MOAR.

Oh man, this Black Gingham is going to be mod as hell! The sleeves are the current model are actually kind of short compared to most shirts out there.

Speaking of that, last night I had a personal training session at a crazy bodybuilding gym in Chelsea. When I walked in, their system was already blaring "Ray of Light" by Madonna. The dudes in there would definitely appreciate some GUNZ-baring short sleeves. I could probably set up a kiosk and make a killing on Epaulet-branded wife beaters and bike shorts. Could be a nice brand extension for us!

Yes sir, the direct link is here. We've still got all sizes in both colors:
    EP's Chino's and Denim

And, our team here is packing something like 50 pairs of chinos to go out this morning. Thanks again guys! I'm really keen to hear what you think of them. We're working on the second edition right now.

14. ahjota

ahjota Distinguished Member

hey Mike, check your PM/email. Just want your response real quick

15. harryc

harryc Senior Member

My chambray is here!!!

Came home from work late. Threw it on and was off to the supermarket to get some groceries (as if you can't tell).

Fantastic fit. Love it!

[​IMG]