Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wj4

wj4 Senior member

In terms of the cuts from slimmest to least slim: Rivet, Walt, Rudy.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

But Epaulet Manhattan has reopened with full electricity, heat, and internet. We're back in business, and we're packing and shipping all of the backorders that were marooned here over the past week. Thanks once again for your patience everyone!

3. LukeM

LukeM Senior member

Get a deerstalker and you would be the spitting image of Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012

4. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

will you be getting a restock soon? seems there almost no trouser in a size 32 left. namely, the oxford grey flannel. :(

5. Epaulet

You bet! Check back on Tuesday night - we'll have our new trousers (Navy Steep Twill and Blackwatch Super 120's) and a bunch of restocks then. Including Oxford Grey.

6. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

fantastic. thanks!

7. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Finally picked up my god forsaken UPS package and opened t up to find quite possibly the best overshirt I have ever seen. The Olive Moleskin is simply gorgeous, everybody on the west side of the country should buy this thing instead of wasting $1,000+ on a pointless coat, it's THAT good and will probably be my go to layering piece for years to come, strongly considering the navy one now but I want to wait for a possible re-stock of the cream.navy.burgundy flannel.

Mike, no worries on the UPS mishap, it's totally not your guys fault, I just can't stand that company but the quality of the products in that box were so worth the 20 mile drive to a UPS center.

As always Mike & The Epaulet crew... THANK YOU!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hey Mike, in regards to the blackwatch trousers, is it a darker color in general? I looked at the swatch on 3 different computers and they all look a bit different in lighting. Thanks!

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I went to Barneys today and saw digi camo trousers. I felt the fabric and I am almost certain it is the same kind that Mike uses. The rip stop, weight, and color were all identical. I was not familiar with the brand except it costs $50 more than what Mike is selling for, and the construction is inferior. No room to take out behind the seat, and stitching looks mediocre at best. In a nutshell: Epaulet is superior at a less cost.

11. jvillal

jvillal Well-Known Member

What temperatures would you rate this thing at? I'm looking for something that I can dress up and down, but not sure if this would be sufficient for a Boston fall/winter.

12. Epaulet

Ah, that's a relief - glad that you were able to get the box. Thank you so much - and I'm glad that you're so pleased with the overshirt! I've been breaking out my navy one from last year too. And we'll definitely have a red/cream/navy restock.

We're getting ready for some good new stuff this week. Trousers should be here shortly. A few new sweaters. A new bonded flannel mackintosh. Crazy socks. And our long-awaited relaunch of the Epaulet belt line. Things a little more dressy this time around, and I think that you guys will really dig it. Price, quality, and finish is really crushing it with these new belts.

Yes, I'd say that it's a darker tone. Dark navy and dark olive. We've had three guys order suits in it already. You can do a double breasted jacket it you like :slayer:. I'd say that you'd be ready to join these dudes:

[​IMG]

13. ffatt

ffatt Senior member

Interested in ordering the Mulberry. Is it made by Vanson or aero?

14. ascher07

ascher07 Senior member

Hey, I have a trouser question. I played rugby and do crossfit, so when I tried a couple pairs of Rivets they proved way too tight in the seat and slightly too tight in the thighs.
    Would the Walt's fit me, or should I just wait it out for the next shipment of Rudy's?
    Thanks for any help.

15. streetlight

streetlight Well-Known Member

Rudy is probably your best bet - walt would be too slim.

Also Mike, love the Ska reference, I always wondered who the fan was in your Manhattan store. Mighty Mighty Bosstones might be some of my favorite music