1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Piroshky

Piroshky Senior member

I've got a pair but they're the wrong size, I found a new question to ask, when are 31's or 32's going to be coming in for the British Khaki chinos?

2. Strombollii

Strombollii Senior member

Just got my Smiths, and I'm liking them even more than I thought I would. The bag and the little handwritten note are great touches guys, it's nice to deal with actual people rather than just a website.

Thanks!

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

These chinos are just unreal. I've stopped looking elsewhere; I just wait to see what Epaulet comes up with.

Just got my Smiths, and I'm liking them even more than I thought I would. The bag and the little handwritten note are great touches guys, it's nice to deal with actual people rather than just a website.

Thanks!

Thanks guys, we appreciate it!

I've got a pair but they're the wrong size, I found a new question to ask, when are 31's or 32's going to be coming in for the British Khaki chinos?

We'll put another batch into work late next week. Delivery should be 1st or 2nd week of September. We'll have a full restock of British Khaki and Navy, and we'll bring in the new Gunmetal Japanese twill.

4. Epaulet

Hey guys,

Got our Gitman Vintage shirts in! They're beautiful and have a consistent fit with the usual Gitman oxfords. But, they're a bit different than what I anticipated. I actually ordered both of them with a club collar. And, I messed up the style number and got an indigo chambray rather than the Navy overdye oxford that I posted up a few months ago.

I won't be able to get these formally onto the site before leaving for vacation, so here's some quick snapshots. We've got XS through Large available, and they're both $155. Please PM me if you're interested in a shirt, and I can provide measurements and ship it out before we skip town.

[​IMG]
    View larger

[​IMG]
    View larger

[​IMG]
    View larger

[​IMG]
    View larger

5. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Mike, I missed you in the store yesterday, but your fiancee was awesomely helpful.

The tropical wool shorts were by far the most expensive shorts I've considered, but the fit was too tremendous to pass up.

I'll be waiting eagerly for the grape lawn shirt! Hopefully it'll come before the hottest days of summer are over.

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

PM sent about the overdyes, Mike. Also, what's this about a gunmetal chino? Got samples?

- Keith

7. Epaulet

Mike, I missed you in the store yesterday, but your fiancee was awesomely helpful.

The tropical wool shorts were by far the most expensive shorts I've considered, but the fit was too tremendous to pass up.

I'll be waiting eagerly for the grape lawn shirt! Hopefully it'll come before the hottest days of summer are over.

Ah, sorry that I missed you! Thanks for coming by!

And yes, I can't wait for the lawn re-stock. Should be here around August 20th. I personally love these shirts as an all-year fabric. Back in my office working days, I would typically wear lightweight cotton and lawn shirts under v-neck sweaters and cardigans. It's a really comfortable way to have a layered look when you're working inside and the joint is well heated.

PM sent about the overdyes, Mike. Also, what's this about a gunmetal chino? Got samples?

- Keith

Hit you back! I don't have any proper swatches, but it's a dark grey twill. A very similar fabric to the UK goods that we're using, but just in a different color. A lot of folks requested it, so we makin' it happen.

8. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Hey Mike,

Do you have any other Gitman orders planned for fall? Are you getting in that navy corduroy button down that they have this fall?

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

I don't have any proper swatches, but it's a dark grey twill. A very similar fabric to the UK goods that we're using, but just in a different color. A lot of folks requested it, so we makin' it happen.
    Got one foot in the US and another in the UK, a child of the 70s who should've been born one or two decades earlier. Those chinos will be in my closet, no doubt.

10. daruma

daruma Senior member

Did those tropical wool shorts ever go online?

11. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Did the Epaulet shorts come out yet? Can you compare the fit to the W+H officer shorts?

12. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Did the Epaulet shorts come out yet? Can you compare the fit to the W+H officer shorts?
    Epaulet Shorts

13. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

I'm very close to ordering a pair of Smiths jeans.

WHERE in this monster thread are they discussed or are there more fit pics anywhere?

14. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

15. Epaulet

Hey Mike,

Do you have any other Gitman orders planned for fall? Are you getting in that navy corduroy button down that they have this fall?

Yup, we're getting in about 12 styles total. Chambray in three colors and a bunch of the colorful flannels and twills.

I didn't do the corduroy because our Epaulet cord shirts have such a following. We'll have our cords in both Oxblood and Gunmetal in about 4 weeks.

Got one foot in the US and another in the UK, a child of the 70s who should've been born one or two decades earlier.

I know exactly what you mean!

Yup - here's the direct link to the Trop Wool:
    http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rt-Gray/Detail

Hmm, I'm not personally familiar with the W+H shorts. But I can tell you that ours have a really nice tailored fit and a 9" inseam. Many of my customers say that they're the best fitting shorts that they've ever owned. The construction is exactly the same as our trousers.

16. amnesiac

amnesiac Senior member

I finally found some pictures of the gingham multicolor tie in action courtesy of fb. Bit boring context but the colors are done justice and nothing but compliments about the tie. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything with the shoes too. They're very well worn brown florsheim imperial longwings (ebay special). [​IMG] [​IMG] My girlfriend got me the tie for my birthday and I cannot thank Epaulet enough for your impressive service even on such a small item. The handwritten note was a very nice touch that says a lot about how you run your business and who you are and she still talks about that when she sees the tie.

17. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Bit boring context
    I think that second pic shows it off quite nicely.

18. Bananimus

Bananimus Member

That tie looks great. I can't wait to see what Epaulet cooks up this fall/winter.

19. APK

APK Senior member

Nearly everyone I talked to at this party last night asked to try on my Rudie hat. Unfortunately, all the beezies that did so are already spoken for. People are calling me Jason Mraz now, though. You take the good with the bad.

20. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Nearly everyone I talked to at this party last night asked to try on my Rudie hat. Unfortunately, all the beezies that did so are already spoken for. People are calling me Jason Mraz now, though. You take the good with the bad.

"Spoken for"? My wife was "spoken for" once. You're a rock star.