1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Don L

Don L Senior member

Agreed

2. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

[​IMG]

Salingers for a wedding reception.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    3 people like this.
  3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Looking sharp!

Thanks guys, I love those shoes! We've got a reorder in already, so hopefully the restock won't be too far off. But believe me, we won't be hurting for Alt Wien options come the Fall.

I believe that they're getting polished off and delivered next week, actually.

They definitely work for wide feet - they're made on a wide workboot last. You can see that from the overhead shot.

Ah my apologies - we decided to drop the elbow patches this year to give them wider appeal. For each guy who liked the patches (which includes me BTW), there seemed to be two who didn't.

That said, we'll offer a ton of styles via MTO this Fall, and you can add tan or brown patches to any of them.

Yup, this is the sizing experience for most of our customers.

Navy and Caramel are 10oz. The Gunmetal canvas is 8oz.

4. daze255

daze255 Member

About to put in an order, but I'm agonising between the Nori Walts and the Dove Grey Hopsack Walts. Will be wearing them to work and well as in the real world. Its a shirt and tie and maybe an odd sport coat job, and not a suit kind of place. Are the Noris too out there ?
    Are all the new FF sportcoats fall/winter weight yeah ?
    Also, love the look of the new card holders, especially the tan.

5. Epaulet

Out of the two, the Dove hopsack is definitely more versatile. There's very few things that it won't go with. Gorgeous fabric too. I'd recommend that.

All of the new FF sportcoats are Fall/Winter weight. With the mid-Oct delivery, they'll be right in season.

6. james ep

james ep Active Member

Epaulet Card Cases

Just a little something to drop on you guys-- just this week we got in our first batch of card cases. They're made in the same leather as our dress belts, which is pretty killer. They're a great, slim-profile alternative to a heavyweight wallet and still have enough space to store anything you might have between the 4 slots and the generously-sized inner pocket. All made in the USA.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Card Case Brown: $85

[​IMG]

Epaulet Card Case British Tan: $85

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Card Case Black: $85

7. Epaulet

8. daze255

daze255 Member

Thanks !

Just pulled the trigger on the Lavendar Tattersall Napoli Sportcoat, the blue long sleeve oxford popover, the dove grey walts and the tan card holder !

Let the impatient wait for shipping to Ireland begin !

1 person likes this.
  9. malwear

malwear Senior member

Here's the Charcoal POW with Purple Check. The purple is pretty subtle unless you're in bright light.

[​IMG]

10. beez

beez Senior member

You wouldn't want to wear the Nori's every day, but I'm sure you have some lighter hued shirts that would look killer with those pants. Life is too short to go gray every day, even at work.

11. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

So happy I ordered that one - did you go true to size?

12. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

The mint and lavender exploded check or the mint hop sack with lavender window pane wellers are my front runners for the FF jackets. Cannot decide though. The oatmeal tattersall has always been falling my name but I really want it in a weller, not daltry.

Decisions, decisions.

13. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Saw the pic on FB, and I have to say, as much as I hate that you guys won't be around here ALL the time, i think its great that your LA gig is looking so bright. Congrats to Mike and Adele, you guys are great folks and deserve all the success in the world! Plus, looking crappy here the next few days, so its a nice time to get to a place where the sun always shines!

14. malwear

malwear Senior member

I may not be the one to ask. I would say I'm closest to a true 39, but comparing the Epaulet measurements to other suits I have, I went with a 40. In hindsight, I probably should have stuck with a 39. Short answer, likely go true to size.

15. docka

docka Senior member

Which size will fit me properly in Epaulet and Gitman dress shirts? How do they fare compared to BB and CY dress shirts?

Here are my tape measurements:

Chest 34
    Sleeve 32
    Collar 14.5

16. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

When does epaulet LA open// where will it be?

17. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

oh god, tax to us californians, say it aint sooo!

but judging from the pics, it is so. looks like they have the space already, somewhere with palm trees, looks nice. well done.

18. badsha

badsha Senior member

Great. Dumb question. Even if we order from website and is shipped from NY to CA, still CA tax since now there will be a physical store in CA?

19. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

20. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I heard Santa Monica.