Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Was a toss up between a 36 or 38...went with the 38. 36 didn't look much diff, but 38 range of movement was much easier, so I "sized up". I'm typically a 38/40.

Better focused shot:
    [​IMG]

2. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

This is so great. :slayer:

3. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Is that a real 356 speedster or kit?

4. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

that was exactly my situation too. i tried it on in the store and they both looked kind of the same but 36 was making it tough to move. good to know i wasnt the only one going through this.

thanks rob. glad you and your family is ok after sandy.

5. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

I was thinking about getting this coat before, but now I'm REALLY thinking about it! Looking good!

6. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Cross post from Epaulet x Carmina thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top photo includes the big red box (inside of which are big red shoe bags as well). Bottom photo shows for comparison, from left, Alden Ravello shell (over a year old), Carmina Cognac shell, Alden Cigar shell (lightly worn). Photos are with flash.

Carmina shoe trees not pictured.

A very quick try-on suggests the 10.5UK wide is going to be very comfortable. Very pleased to have the opportunity to purchase such a beautiful boot made to order.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks, glad that you like it! We definitely aim for that "wear-the-shit-out-of a-ability"

[​IMG]
    That is just fantastic! What a rad car you've got too.

Thanks Mauro, hope that all is well with you guys too! We made it through in one piece.

That jacket is perfect on you dude, thanks again for picking it up! I'll be wearing mine soon enough.

Thank you sir, and I'm so glad that you're pleased with the boots. It was a pleasure putting this together and I'm thrilled with how they came out. Enjoy them!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012

8. Epaulet

Quick Hurricane Update

Hey guys, thanks for all of the PM's and kind words that everyone sent over. I'm happy to say that everyone at Epaulet is alright, and we made it through the storm in one piece. I hope that everyone else out there in storm's path also made it through safely.

Our stores are both in perfect shape, with no flooding or damage. BUT, we're going to have some fulfillment issues for the next few days. At the moment, there's no power at our Orchard Street location, and it's not supposed to be restored until the end of the week. Our Brooklyn store has power but no internet. And the subways are shut down for the next few days.

What this means for you guys:
    1. Brooklyn will be open our usual hours. I'll post a note here once the power resumes and our Manhattan store can reopen.
    2. I fetched all of the outgoing boxes from Manhattan today, so if you have a tracking number for an order, then you can expect that it will be handed off to USPS or UPS in the next day or two.
    3. USPS and UPS are fairly delayed overall with any shipments originating from NYC. You might need to allow some extra time for delivery for anything going out this week.
    4. I'll make regular trips to our Manhattan store, but I'm not sure if I can get there every day if mass transit stays out. If you order something that's stored at our Manhattan shop, it might take me a day or two in order to get it for you and ship it out from Brooklyn.

It shouldn't be messed up for too long - I imagine that everything will be worked out by the end of the week. In the meantime, thanks for bearing with us!

9. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

10. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Even after all that, you're still prompt with the service. You guys are the best :worship:. Now, if you could kindly not have any more Day After Tomorrow type storms, please, maybe I can snatch up a pair of those Navy steep twills lol.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012

11. stevent

stevent Senior member

Good to hear shops and everyone is ok!

Did the blackwatch trousers arrive by any chance?

12. Wade

Wade Senior member

13. Epaulet

Oh, I smell another run of those coming soon! We've actually got an open slot on the Ruby preorder that's happening this week too.

Thanks guys! Navy Steep Twill and Blackwatch trousers are going to get pushed back a bit. They were supposed to ship on Monday, but the factory is closed for the next few days, so I can't predict when we'll have them at the moment. I imagine that next Tuesday would be the latest, but I'm hoping that we can still get them by Friday.

Not at the moment - those hidden buttondowns were made in Italy, and although the product was great, dealing with the manufacturer was a challenge. It might be something which we can do domestically, I'm actually working on that for the Spring. Will keep you guys posted!

14. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Mike,

I've been holding off on any more boot purchases pending the ruby boot pre-order. I will take the open slot. (need more shell boots like I need a hole in my head...but the are RUBY :))

15. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

I'm looking at the Sinclair Shortwing Boot Saddle Shell Cordovan and considering getting a pair of these. I wear a size 11D Alden Barrie Last, which size would I need to get these in and do you know when you might have these in stock?

Also looking to check out the ruby boot is there somewhere I can go to check these out?