Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. the_state

the_state Senior member

Lovin the neighborhood references in your clothing...

CG CB STAND UP!

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Lovin the neighborhood references in your clothing... CG CB STAND UP!
    Hah, thanks! You can bet that they'll be a "BOND" jean soon enough. Speaking of that, how awesome is this pic of Sean Connery in the 60's. Seriously, this could be from a lookbook shot last week: [​IMG] See larger

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

^ I like it. I'd like to envision me as cool as SC if I took a WAYWT pic of me in those Walt Camel Tattersals I picked up from you and edit it in photoshop to give it a worn vintage feel.

In any event, I have passed up multiple chino purchases awaiting your EP chinos to drop. I'm desperate. Do you have an updated ETA?

EDIT: Actually I might photoshop my face in, throw that pic in WAYWT and add the following for clothes description: "Hat - Rag & Bone, Shirt - Epaulet spread collar, Sweater - SNS Herning, Jeans - EP Smiths, Shoes - Grenson Kirks"

4. Epaulet

^ I like it. I'd like to envision me as cool as SC if I took a WAYWT pic of me in those Walt Camel Tattersals I picked up from you and edit it in photoshop to give it a worn vintage feel.

In any event, I have passed up multiple chino purchases awaiting your EP chinos to drop. I'm desperate. Do you have an updated ETA?

EDIT: Actually I might photoshop my face in, throw that pic in WAYWT and add the following for clothes description: "Hat - Rag & Bone, Shirt - Epaulet spread collar, Sweater - SNS Herning, Jeans - EP Smiths, Shoes - Grenson Kirks"

Chino's just arrived! Good f-ing lord. The fit on them is right on. Casual fit pics coming in about an hour.

5. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Did the chambrays arrive as well?

6. Epaulet

Did the chambrays arrive as well?
    Scheduled to arrive tomorrow playa! In the meantime, here's some quick preview shots of the British Khaki chino. I just washed this piece and it's hang drying right now to determine what shrinkage to expect. It should be minimal. I still have to write all of my online text for these, but here's the main points 1. Made in Los Angeles of UK Cotton Twill fabric. Machine washable (of course) 2. Slim fit with a medium-low rise. Very close fit to the new Smith Jean. Similar legs to the Walt trouser, but with a lower, more casual rise 3. Interior seams taped with herringbone cotton 4. Deep hidden coin pocket that fully holds a credit card & some cash 5. Price is $135. This first run is done in both British Khaki (pictured) and Navy. [​IMG] See Larger [​IMG] See Larger [​IMG] See Larger [​IMG] See Larger [​IMG] See Larger

7. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

In the meantime, here's some quick preview shots of the British Khaki chino.

How did you get McGruber to pose?

8. PolePosition

PolePosition Senior member

that fits really well around the butt (no homo)

9. Epaulet

How did you get McGruber to pose?

Well, we needed a mustachioed model to stay competitive with Tres Bien shop.

[​IMG]

Now we got one. Look out Tres Bien! WHAT!

10. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Well, we needed a mustachioed model to stay competitive with Tres Bien shop.

To really stay competitive you need a Stone Roses-era Ian Brown facsimile [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sle-z-e

sle-z-e Senior member

Wow the chino's look even better than I thought. And cheaper too! crazy. When can I give you my money?

12. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

THE CHINOS!!!

When can we start ordering? I've been holding off my chino purchase for these, and they look fantastic...definitely need to kop asap.

13. shootspeed

shootspeed Senior member

those look amazing! can't wait to see the navy version.

14. APK

APK Senior member

Unrelated to clothing, but I was out with some people tonight and my ex was playfully giving me some shit about listening to music that I can't really "enjoy" with other people around me (i.e. east coast hip-hop of the '90s). I told her that wouldn't be the case were I in a place such as Brooklyn. I said that with Mike in mind. I need to venture to a place where I wouldn't be the only person listening to Gangstarr and the like.

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    Please respond to my PM when you get a min