1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. james ep

james ep Active Member

Yes-- it closes out the moment it becomes Tuesday, not the moment it becomes Monday.

2. tricky

tricky Senior member

Good to know about the store on Mondays...I'm going to a conference in NYC next month and will be sure to stop to meet to crew and grab some items.

3. Don L

Don L Senior member

Mike

Any restocks on the Carmina Hawthorne Snuffs coming?

And, will the current Grey Hopsack and new Super 120's be a staple or are they one run and outs?

4. mymil

mymil Senior member

I recently received a couple pairs of linen 28 Rudy trousers because 28 Walts are too tight for me now, and it turns out they're still a little too small in the seat and thighs. 30 Walts are too loose (or they were the last time I tried them about a year ago), so would 29 Rudys be my best bet?

Incidentally, I have a couple pairs of Rudys for sale...

5. Don L

Don L Senior member

^^ can't you have them let out in the seat? ^^

6. Teger

Teger Senior member

do you have any plans to restock the duck chinos?

7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I just ordered some 34 Rudys because some of my 33's are getting too tight in the thigh and seat. I'm going to get my 33's let out, and I'm hoping the 34's will be perfect once I get the waist taken in on them. I feel like I need a Super Rudy in size 33 and that would be the best, haha.

8. mymil

mymil Senior member

Quote:
    Yes, but linen and cotton show the former stitching after being let out, so they're better to take in. Only wool closes up so that the old stitching is invisible.

9. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

I'm still looking at those loafers as well. I think I recall some possibility of these in a sand suede. I've heard the recommendation to size down half a size on these in order to go sockless. Is that what others have done? It is hard to find fit information for the Xim last.

10. ffatt

ffatt Senior member

Any Plans to restock? Went to purchase and looks like it is sold out. :(

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  11. Don L

Don L Senior member

I have taken out on new canvas Rivet's with no visible markings

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Just bumping this for everyone - we've got one day left on the Rudy order - this will be our main production run for the season. Thanks to everyone who ordered so far!

Yup, we've got the Hawthorne Snuff on order. I'm going to bring in dark brown too.

Grey Hopsack has a pretty good amount of fabric left on it, so I anticipate keeping that in stock for the next few months.

Black 120s really should have been a stock item already - don't ask me why the hell it took me so long to bring it into the store. A major brain fart on my part. For Espresso & Cement, those are probably going to be a one-shot deal. I made up most of the cloth for the initial Walt delivery, but we have some left for Rudys and potentially a few matching sportcoats if anyone's interested in them.

I think that Rudy 29's would be the best bet. But you can absolutely have those linen trousers let out - it should be no problem. You might see some tiny marks if you really look for them, but doing it with a decent tailor and getting the pants pressed should be fine. I've let out two pairs of linen pants myself to get more room in the legs.

Yes, I'd agree with that. If you're planning to wear them sockless, then drop another half size from our Carmina size recommendation (ex order a UK8.5 if you typically wear a US10). It's not so much the Xim last, it's the soft handsewn construction. They'll feel a touch tight at first, but they're made to stretch in all directions.

Oh yes, that's coming back in a week or so. With a bunch of new Navy Label friends.

13. fridayfrenzy

fridayfrenzy Senior member

Will you still take Rudy orders afterwards? My Rudy navy hopsack is currently in transit and hoping it's here tomorrow so I can ensure the sizing is correct before ordering more.

14. jah786

jah786 Senior member

I got a little behind on this thread from the holiday weekend but I had to say, this is make-up is DOPE. strong work.

1 person likes this.
  15. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

I received my FF rivet chinos the other day. They are the cotton/cashmere twill slate blue. They are excellent and the fit is pretty spot on. Does anybody know if I can wash these or should I get them dry cleaned? I wash all of my cotton canvas trousers but since these have the cashmere in them I was not sure. Will they shrink any? Help is appreciated.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  16. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Just got refused for the US visa. Most probably that means I'm not stepping into an actual Epaulet store until I get married :(

17. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

EP Gunmetal rivets with Alden #8 wingtip boots

[​IMG]

18. 2doubleu

2doubleu Well-Known Member

I received my FF Rivet Chinos yesterday thanks Mike and Adele - these are my second pair so I decided to go for a little more bold of a pattern. Can't say enough about the quality and construction on these.

[​IMG]
    Cotton glenplaid tan/black
    [​IMG]
    Cotton glenplaid blue/black. :slayer:
    [​IMG]

19. Don L

Don L Senior member

FF Golden Hopsack Maiden voyage

[​IMG]

20. TactileOne

TactileOne Senior member

Very nice combo!