1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. applky

applky Senior member

2. stlms3

stlms3 Senior member

Good lawd those new trousers! Burgundy hopsack is rad, but the nori seems so versatile... Trying to refrain!

3. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Camo Walts are so good.

4. Don L

Don L Senior member

Are the Burgundy Hopsacks the same material as the Golden Hopsack FF's I just got?

5. captainfalcon

captainfalcon Senior member

Just wondering, what does the selection of rudy fit pants usually look like for special order in the fall?

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Oh my god, I LOVE this Camo. I'm happy to say that we'll be able to offer this as an MTO sportcoat fabric next week too. A certain dapper Brooklyn gentleman that you all know very well had a jacket made up in it, and it's ridiculously good. Can't wait to show you guys the photos.

The shorts are coming in Woodland Digital, they should be here in a week or two.

Nori really knocked us out, it's such a cool and old-school color.

They might be, but I'm not really sure. It's a bit lighter in weight than the grey/navy hopsack that we're running now. All of them are pretty similar though. Our guys are really loving hopsack this year - it's such a great warm weather fabric - so I jumped at the chance to buy it in an unusual color. With snuff suede shoes, there's no stopping these!

7. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

Okay, you've got me; now, how can I be sure I get both before they inevitably sell out?

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Camo suit!

I also got the trousers too. I love camo prints.

1 person likes this.
  9. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

So many awesome new trouser options....I'll have to see which ones have leftover fabric when the Rudy order comes up. I'm actually hoping there's not too many left because I'll have way too many decisions to make, wish I could afford all of them.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  10. homefloyd

homefloyd Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to get the Nori cut in a size 28? Must have! :slayer:

11. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Any restocks or additions on the horizon for Rivets? I'm looking to get a new pair and I'm torn between the duck desert and the canvas gunmetal. Ideally what I'd like is something a shade or two lighter than gunmetal in a light weight in size 33. My grey oxford cloth Rivets from last summer are great but they can't take enough abuse to be go-to grey chinos for summer.

12. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

My first Epaulet Purchase from a few years ago.

I broke these out because it's in the 80's today.
    Alden Tan Suede LWB on the Leydon Last
    [​IMG]

13. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Any word on Oxford cloth blue Rivet restock? I know I keep asking but not sure I have seen a response.

14. Wade

Wade Senior member

28s are only special order now

15. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Will a Rudy order have any of these new fabrics on them? Loving the nailhead.

16. homefloyd

homefloyd Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. I'm asking if it's possible to special order them, in the case they have extra fabric, and/or are planning to re-order more.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  17. Don L

Don L Senior member

^^ Call the store - They are not Factory Finds so I expect you could ^^

18. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We made quite a few, but actually sold about half of them since yesterday.

I'm going to reorder the cloth, but that will take a while to come in. Figure that we're about two months out on the trouser restock. If we have your size now, then I'd recommend picking up the trousers sooner than later. We'll be ready to take MTO's on the camo jackets in the next few weeks. I'll get a photo up in the next few days - it will blow your freaking mind how cool this jacket is!

We'll be able to offer Rudy fits in most of these fabrics, no problemo. Camo might be tight, but we'll be good on stuff like Nori and Burgundy hopsack.

Yessir. Shoot an email to contact[at]epauletnewyork.com and my wife can hook that up for you.

Oh yes, we've got the following on deck for Rivets...

5-Pocket Washed Canvas Rivet Jean
    Cone Mills Selvedge Denim Rivet Chino
    5-Pocket Selvedge Denim Rivet Jean (a.k.a. the return of the late, great Smith jean, but now with 100% consistent sizing to the Rivet Chino, in a cone mills selvedge that doesn't shrink and doesn't stretch too much)
    Rivet Chino in solid ripstop cloth (olive drab, brown, and grey)

A classic! They're looking great.

Ah man, we've had that fabric on order forever, but it still hasn't come in. At the moment, it's not looking like I can still bring these out in time for the season. Sorry about that!

Yup, you can drop us an email to special order 28's anytime. We took a few on the Nori Tropical actually

1 person likes this.
  19. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

does epaulet stock xs ocbds?

20. Reginald Bartholomew

Reginald Bartholomew Senior member

So you won't be happy until you drain every god damn last dollar from my meagre earnings, huh. What colours will the washed canvas jean come in?

Last edited: May 11, 2013