• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oisin

Reaction score

What didn'tcha like?

oh no i think the outfit is dope. :slayer: i was just talking about the pole coming out of your head. :) i always loved that baldessari picture too--it's a photographer joke, i guess.

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

oh no i think the outfit is dope. :slayer: i was just talking about the pole coming out of your head. :) i always loved that baldessari picture too--it's a photographer joke, i guess.

LOL, jeez, I didn't even notice it, been running around working all day today, what i saw was the coffee cup in the weeds at my feet, contrast that to the scenery of SVB's pics, I felt it was like Epaulet fitting in the entire caste system of life! Now that I notice it though, I do look very "unicorn-esque"...if thats a word.

Alphataru

Reaction score
Does anyone remember when the second round of factory finds are supposed to come in? I seem to remember late Sept deliver date, but I'm not positive. Man, I hate waiting.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I second this. I got a pair of 33's and 34's recently. I liked the fit of the 33's better everywhere but the waist, so I kept those and had the waist let out, but the rise is too short and now I'm hating life when I wear them. I would go TTS if you can. 

Thanks for all your feedback, I'll go TTS but unfortunately no more gunmetal rivets in size 32. Oh well, until next time..

Last edited:

Morgan

Reaction score

Does anyone remember when the second round of factory finds are supposed to come in? I seem to remember late Sept deliver date, but I'm not positive. Man, I hate waiting.

When I emailed her on Sep.6, Adele responded saying they would ship mid to late September. I'm pretty sure that's what they've been saying all along. A week ago, Mike said the end of September.

Last edited:

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Is there supposed to be another run of the grape flannels? I'm upset I missed out on my size (I could size up and have the waist taken in but I'd prefer not to).

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

would love to know this as well esp from someone like mike or adele. i placed my order on july 9th. its more than 2 months later and still havent heard anything.

i thought it usually takes 6 weeks for factory finds. i dont mind waiting but i would like to know what is going on at least.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the gray Marl Vneck today.

Next up is the Purple Shetland Tweeds.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there supposed to be another run of the grape flannels? I'm upset I missed out on my size (I could size up and have the waist taken in but I'd prefer not to).

I just caught up to my mail from being here and there. Opened up a package today containing the grape flannels and man are they sweet. Will get them to the tailor in the next day or so.

Over the past week I did something I sort of regret. I counted the number of Epaulet trousers/chinos I currently have and not including what is coming in the next factory finds shipment, I'm at 47....holy ****.
Hi, my name is Tracy and I have a problem :)

vezatron

Reaction score
Jeez and I thought I was a VIP customer in the measure of thousands...not tens of thousands!

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I just caught up to my mail from being here and there. Opened up a package today containing the grape flannels and man are they sweet. Will get them to the tailor in the next day or so.
Over the past week I did something I sort of regret. I counted the number of Epaulet trousers/chinos I currently have and not including what is coming in the next factory finds shipment, I'm at 47....holy ****.
Hi, my name is Tracy and I have a problem :)

That is truly impressive. How long have you been a customer?

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is truly impressive. How long have you been a customer?

Not sure, maybe a couple of years?
On the surface, I think it's a bit crazy especially since I have quite a few clothes that aren't Epaulet as well.
However, both my professional/personal lives get a bit complicated with travel. I keep clothes spread out over a fairly broad geographical area because of this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads