• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike-
Since your getting tons of requests/questions on the Purple Sheltand and Grape Flannels, is there any chance you could post up swatches for us to see?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

[
URL=http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/486925/]
LL
[/URL]
Did a little customization to my Carmina Caramel Calf Salinger. Pretty stoked on how they came out. (photo courtesy of Jake)

Those came out legit. Facinating change from the original caramel.

luzer is a winner for first post on page 1000?

Hell yeah! That gets a "Hammertime!" from us:

racknac

Reaction score
just got my new wool rivets... either i'm getting fatter or the rivets are getting smaller. I mean I can fit into a 32, but its getting tight... how tight is too tight? If you can see ****** move when I clench... is that too tight?

racknac

Reaction score
i need some epaulet rivet ass shots pronto for comparison...

jimney

Reaction score
i need some epaulet rivet ass shots pronto for comparison...
I might put some up, had a similar question. The problem is finding a good camera angle when shooting yourself...

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And a little WAYWT from me. Slow day on Smith St.

Epaulet Cutaway Collar Purple/Brown Gingham shirt
Walt Cramerton Cloth Cargo Trouser

What DB blazer are you wearing?

Thanks dude!

And we certainly have all the sweaters you guys could need. If I remember correctly, should be a few weeks out. By the time Fall actually hits, we'll be ready!

If there is one negative to living in SF, it is that there is no summer to fall transition. Summer, fall, and even winter kind of flow into each other.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Thanks for the kind words. I have a DSLR. It's an old one I bought from 2005 or so when I tried to get into photography. It has a dust spot in it so it's been collecting more dust in the garage for the last several years.

Rob: Your picture has be pumped! I can't wait until the python Carminas come in!

Today, the pants that started it all. My first pair of Epaulet pants. About 4-5 months and 15 or so pairs earlier.

tumblr_m9ysalHKfa1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9ysalHKfa1rux7jzo3_1280.jpg

driving glove

Reaction score
Very happy with my first Walts, the bronze donegal tweed and the grey herringbone windowpane. Great fabrics and cut. More on the way ....

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Hey Mike, looking for a update on the Rudy factory finds round 1? Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads